• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you had to

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
Years
  • when you where on your journey and starving what Pokemon would you pull out and eat name 3 Pokemon that complete a meal mine would be

moltres hot wings
    some magicarp they aint good for anything else with some shelder as a side
    and last but not least a juicy chansey with the egg hard boil

Magikarp would be hard to eat- remember their scales are as hard (maybe harder) than steel. On an anime episode, Team Rocket & Ash and co. tried to eat a Magikarp and it broke off Meowth's fangs.
    As for me:

Open-fire Roasted Stantler
    Smoked Goldeen
    Sushi-style Remoraid

Hejlug

Gamemaker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    This is not funny.
    I would probably do harakiri and die as a man.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I wouldn't... If I were going on a journey, I'd make sure to carry around:

Tropious - Fresh Fruit
    Miltank - Fresh Milk

Those would last me long enough :D WITHOUT harming anyone.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I know its cruel, but if I'm going to eat chicken then I got to cook all those torchics. lol xD

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
  • This is too cruel!

Firstly, I wouldn't eat a Farfech'd since it's one of my favourite Pokémon. Thats off the list..

Well.. I guess I'd have to eat Torchic. KFC =)

Years
  • Magikarp would break my teeth. But wait if you read the books in the Sinnoh library on DPP. It says you can eat them, but remember to put the bones back in the water. So they can turn back into Magikarp. So wouldn't that mean you can eat them?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I would eat none. I would use my pokemon to go and get me food/bring me to civilization. *Flys on Bird Pokemon or surfs on water or rides on one*

However, if I was forced to eat one, I would use my Pichu to kill the Squirtle, the Squirtle to kill the geodude, and the geodude to kill the pichu.

Optiimus

Ctrl + W ;)
    Years
  • Wtf!? Thats so slack
    But any whoo,

Grumpig Ribs on a BBQ
    Miltank Milkshake
    and Torchic KFC :)

but like, in Pokemon series and movies
    there are no animlas right?
    yet Ash Always eats stake and fish and seafood
    and whatever.
    Doesnt that mean there eating pokemon? since
    animals are replaced wiht pokemon?

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i would just drop krabby in some hot water and have a steamed lobster XD mmmm.....

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Not my kind of thread, but Ditto, if I had to eat it raw at least it could make itself look sorta of appetizing.

Thats about it I can't really picture myself eating another pokemon, well whoever said Dawn I holeheartedly agree.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Why not go for the rares? Being rarer can't just mean in power ;)

That saying:

-Barbecued Mew

-Deboned Palkia

-Frozen Darkrai

etc

EDIT: I just realized this post was old, so I suppose it would get closed? Maybe I should get some sleep soon >.>

Years
  • Okay. Im lost in the.........Eterna Forest!!! What Pokemon appear there.

Okay. First, I would see a couple of Wurmple. I would then grab catch one Wurmple, then use its String Shot to catch all the rest. I would then kill them, probably with Pokemmon attacks, and slurp em down.

Next, a Buneary...well, they seem to avoid attacks very well, since they can bounce away. Thats where my new Wurmple comes in. Excesive String Shot would trap it, then i would kill it witha fire type. Mmm...Cooked Buneary!

Lastly, I would just throw rocks at a starly, start a fire withe the many logs around and my fire type, and make a stew.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • thats very cruel, I dont want to think about that but it will have to be Grumpig because its a psychic type (which i dont like) and its a pig, yum pork chops. I can't think of 2 others

:t354:TG

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
  • Arceus Smoothies ;D
    OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
    MAKING SMOOTHEES AOUT OF UR OWN CREATOR!!! OMG!!!! ROFLOLMAO!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
    Dragonite? Don't take my L100 one from Daimond, soon to be traded to PLATINIUM!!!
    It's been with me my whole adventure D':
    I would eat Magikarp, maybe I could ask Arceus to make some smoothies for me, He makes 'em real good.. mmm... *Arceus Spying on DumbPikachu with one of his arms on his back broken off*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back