• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Braving the great unknown

TY

Im downloading it right now, seems like a awesome game to me :D

EDIT. Ok nevermind i seemed to have downloaded a video about it >_>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No, but it seems intriguing enough. I may look into it after full release. Whether I get it would depend heavily upon what degree of vehicle customisation there is; I've only seen community suggestions about that.

Years
  • My boyfriend is! I've seen some really ridiculous screenshots of his gameplay haha. The items have very amusing names. I'm excited to give it a shot when the game is released to everyone next year. <3

TY

I started playing the beta after puraching it on Steam, and i love it, but its really hard since monsters attack you and without good stuff you die quickly D:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Good survival gamer, it is a step up from terrarria even though Terrarria 2 is coming out soon as well.

Back