• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum/XD theory

GeraldTheTheroiest

Pokemon Theroiest
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    Of all the pokemon Theories out their i never any theories from the Colosseum and XD game so i have came up with one of my own.My theory is that Michale the main protagonist of Pokemon XD is the son of Ein a Cipher admin and head scientist of Cipher.Now before you blow this off let me explain.Pokemon XD takes place five years after Colosseum which automatically takes Wes out of being his dad.We also know that Michael's dad was a very good scientist just like Michael's dad.This can also be helped with that Ein is not in pokemon XD, just like Michael's dad.Now here is well the questions of "well Ein was a cipher admin so why would he help build the purify chamber?"Well most people at the Pokemon HQ were known to go to the same college and many men were known to flirt with Lily Michael's mom.Ein could of won Lily over and created a family with her.Ein though was hired by Cipher to help create shadow pokemon.Ein never told Lily and when he heard the lab wanted to make the purify chamber he came to a hard decision.He decided to work for Cipher while also help make the purify chamber to keep his family.After his defeat with Cipher he was afraid that his family would find out he worked with them so he committed suicide so his family would never know his secrete.This would also explain how Cipher would know to kidnap Professor Krane for XD001.While yes just a theorie i thought it was interesting.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • It's... interesting I suppose, but the problem with that theory is that there's a lot of what ifs to it, and not too much that necessarily supports it. After all, there's a lot of scientist characters in the games. There's also no indication that Ein had any relatives in Colosseum, and him building a purification chamber is fairly at odds with the Ein files (all of them about trying to stop purification and the sort, not the other way around).

That, and a character committing suicide seems a bit dark for Pokemon, even with the whole Shadow Pokemon deal. A bunch of other admins also didn't reappear; I presume they're in jail, or fled the region after hiding in The Deep Under.

Back