• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How to download Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on the PC?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2013
    Please, I have been looking for it everywhere and it's frustrating because I can't do it. I so want to play the game on my computer because I can't afford buying a nintendo. Please be as thorough as you can be, post links and explain how I can find, download and install because I am a total noob on downloading things. I am absolutely, literally, bloody begging you!!!

Everything is okay when I just press 'download'. After that, the trouble begins. I always get lost in all the links and everything there. I can't do it. Please, I beg you to help me find a way to download it and play it on my computer. It has to be either Pokemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl. I love it!
    3rd and 4th Gen were the best.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but we actually can't help you. Linking to or supplying ROMs is strictly not allowed on these forums due to the legal issues surrounding it. It's part of the main rules as well:
    Do not distribute illegal content. (4 pts / 4 mths)
    The community does not allow discussion of illegal materials - this includes the unauthorized distribution of TV shows, movies, video games (including video game disc or ROM images), music, or software. You may not discuss how to obtain these materials, upload them to the PokéCommunity, or link to other web sites containing these materials.
    Going to close this as a result. You'll just have to learn the way of the google, or start saving.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back