• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey im new here

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Well, we're always happy to have new members posting around the boards!
    Welcome to the community, Kaioblivion.

So, would you mind me asking what aspect of the Pokémon world interests you? I know some are fans of the games, others the anime, and still some the manga. I'm a little bit of a nosey person, plus I'm sure us frequent welcomers would just love to point you in the right direction towards a section that would best suit you. ;D
    (After all, we're here to help!)

Well, whatever you decide to do around this fine community, I'm sure you will excell!
    Hope you have a wonderful time surfing PC.

Cheers.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Kaioblivion!

I like your custom usertitle! XD

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time here! Make sure you have a good look around to see what The PokeCommunity has to offer and I don't think you'll be disappointed. Hopefully you'll find a section (or sections =P) that catch your eye.

I suppose I'll be seeing you around then. Drop me a PM/VM if you'd like to chat, and have fun!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Welcome at PC!

Aurafire already said what I wanted to say, but I'll say it again;
    just look around and try to find your place(s) and to join them. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Back