• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon Journey: New-Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
Years
  • (Takes very deep breath) Fallen Angel_Messiah of Black Roses- Accepted!!! that was an excellent sign-up, you are accepted without a doubt. Enjoy your adventure with Ralts ;)!!!

Pika_Master414- Accepted!!! That was a very good sign-up :) I hope you have a good time with Turtwig :D!!!

Excellent! Now that everyone has signed-up, we can get things started! i'd like to announce that our Co-Owner is piecakeyy and that he/she (not sure :S) will make sure you are fine and dandy when I'm not here :) The OOC thread is open so you can find info there and below you can find the first chapter ;)

Enjoy your journey...

97936301ah5.png

Chapter 1- Route 101
    Number of Posts: 2

This route is home to a variety of different Pokemon. It is also the closet route to your home town, Twinleaf Town...​

you are sitting at home, dreaming of what it would be like to be a Pokemon Trainer. You decide to seek adventure and go up to Lake Verity. There, you find your Dad stopping you from going in. He says that there has been a Pokemon Related incident and that he and his other scientist friends have to stop you from coming in. Then, he hands you 4 objects; 3 Pokeballs and a parcel. You notice that one of the Pokeballs has a Pokemon in (your starter) and the rest are empty. He tells you to deliver the parcel to an Old Lady at the peak of mount Spirit, in Sandgem Island. The Pokeballs are for incase you want to catch any Pokemon, and the occupied Pokeball is if you get attacked. You head through Route 101, towards Sandgem Town...​

Pokemon on Route 101

Bidoof
    dpmfa399.png

Level: 2-4
    Abilities: Simple, Unaware
    Moveset: Tackle, Growl
    Common​

Starly
    dpmfa396.png

Level: 2-4
    Abilities: Keen Eye
    Moveset: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack
    Common​

Nidoran (M)
    dpmfa032.png

Level: 2-5
    Abilities: Poison Point, Rivalry
    Moveset: Leer, Peck
    Uncommon​

nidoran (F)
    dpffa029.png

Level: 2-5
    Abilities: Poison Point, Rivalry
    Moveset: Growl, Scratch
    Uncommon​

There are no Trainers in this route!​

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Chapter One: Old Nightmares and a New Adventure

Emerald felt pain as he slept. There wasn't a day where he didn't anymore. As he rolled around in the bed he was sleeping in, he saw his family again; their faces glistening in his mind. The all looked at him poorly and told him to come home and live his real life.

"I can't," Emerald replied. "Because I want to live my own life for once."

Emerald shot awake and punched his pillow out of frustration. He was having another one of those stupid dreams again. His family… He left them, but because they left him to think his own mind and exhibit a different one in front of them. He couldn't take it anymore. When he ran away from his home in Hoenn, he didn't feel ashamed at all, but now……it was tearing him apart little by little.

Maybe he did miss them a little. It was complicated. They loved him very much, but they were forcing him to pursue a life he didn't want, a life that they wanted. He couldn't live like that forever. He wanted his own life, and his own choices.

"I'll face them again one day. But it isn't the right time…" Emerald mumbled to himself.

He sighed and rolled out of bed. His clock read 5:30, but there was no possible way for him to go back to sleep. He couldn't live through another one of those dreams. He went to the kitchen of the house he was in and poured a cup of coffee for himself and drank it deeply while watching the clock tick on the dark wall.

Emerald had traveled the region of Sinnoh for a while until he found a small village called Twinleaf where him and the environment just seemed to click with each other. As he traveled the town, he ran into a widowed old lady that went by the name of Mrs. Smith who took Emerald in almost as a son, where he had stayed ever since. Emerald had grown attached to the nice old lady, but she didn't replace his family. Not in the bit…

Even after drinking the whole cup, Emerald began to doze off until he finally passed out in the kitchen chair. Luckily, though, he slept a dreamless sleep until he felt a vigorous arm shake his shoulder. Emerald jumped awake instantly and looked around to find Mrs. Smith standing next to him.

"What happened? Why are you in here?" she asked.

"Um, it's nothing, really. I found myself too awake and then I fell asleep in here, I guess," Emerald mumbled in reply.

The old lady looked at him strangely, but didn't bother Emerald. That was one thing Emerald loved about her. She never seemed to bug him about his own personal problems, giving him a little more privacy.

Emerald looked over at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 7:30 in the morning. Sunlight was peaking in through the window slightly, lighting up the room. Emerald yawned and put his head back on the table.

"Emerald…" Mrs. Smith started.

"I know, I know. I'm not gonna fall back asleep," Emerald mumbled on the table.

"No, no, it's not that. I want a favor from you, actually," the lady said with a slight chuckle.

"Huh, like what?"

Emerald got out of his seat and faced the old lady. He was just as tall as her, making their eyes meet. He waited for her response patiently.

"I need something delivered, Emerald, to my son. Yes, my real son, who lives in Sandgem. I have a package…"

Mrs. Smith handed Emerald a box wrapped in light brown paper. Emerald took it without hesitation and nodded happily.

"I'll go get my stuff."

Emerald rushed to his small room, which was apparently the old room of the son that Mrs. Smith was speaking of. He shuffled around and crudely made his bed and grabbed his bag that he brought from Hoenn. It contained his trainer clothes and some other personal belongings like pictures and a necklace that his older brother gave him when they were younger. He pulled out his clothes and slightly closed his door to change.

"Yes, he's-"

Emerald heard the voice of Mrs. Smith and creaked open the door to eavesdrop on the conversation. He was pulling his shirt on over his head as he listened.

"So, okay. Yes, I'll tell him. Alright…"

Emerald heard the phone slam the phone down on the receiver. He quickly, but quietly, closed the door to make it seem like he didn't try to listen in at all. He reached in his bag and pulled out his gloves which he pulled onto his hands quickly. When Emerald was ready, he rushed out the door, staggering into the kitchen where the lady waited for him.

"Alright, I'm ready," Emerald said grinning.

"Great, you can take this," Mrs. Smith said, handing Emerald three pokeballs. "One of them, the one with the leaf on it, contains a Turtwig."

Emerald examined the balls until he found the one Mrs. Smith was talking about. It had a shiny leaf design on it ontop of the red color of the ball.

"Yeah, I know that it is dangerous to go out in the wild. Thanks."

Emerald began to step out the door until Mrs. Smith stopped him.

"Wait, there has actually been a slight change in plans. My son is waiting for you on Mount Spirit on Sandgem Island."

"Got it," Emerald said with a big thumbs-up. He went over and hugged the old lady before walking out the door with the parcel tucked inside his bag. He grinned as he stepped out the door to set off on his mini-adventure.

"Please, be careful!" Mrs. Smith shouted after him.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • Pika_Master414: Lol, I get to see you again! I just want to do this post to grade and comment, becausr that's my job o.o Anyways, that was a great first post, I can't wait to see the next one :]
    You recieved a Turtwig!

Toxic_Moonlight: I hope it's okay that I commented o.o anyways, I am a girl :] Now you know xD

Years
  • My post!!!
    Chapter One: Dreams Of A Different Kind.

Alex sat on her bed, swinging her legs, comtemplating what to do that day. Nothing exciting ever happens around here, she thought, maybe I should have taken up Prof. Rowan's offer of a pokemon trainer journey four years ago.
    She sighed, "oh well, no use sitting here doing nothing," she muttered, jumping up and rushing down the stairs two at a time, grabbing her pack on the way down.
    Her father had gone on another of his trips across the regions and her mother had gone to jubilife city to be presenter for a tv show about pokemon coordinators and their pokemon. Therefore, that sufficiently left her as the only one at home for the time-being. "what to do..." she wondered absentmindly, strolling up and out of twinleaf town and unconsciously heading for lake verity.
    Walking camly, she came into view of some scientists standing outside of lake Verity, I wonder what's going on? she pondered to herself. She noted the restless and anxious looks on most of their faces. Among the mass of scientists, she spotted Prof. Rowan, his white hair standing out from all the others. Alex changed her pace to a fast jog and went up to him. "Prof. Rowan, what is happening?" she asked politely, not particularly knowing the proffessor very well. "hmmm..? Oh, hello Alex, something has happened in lake verity and we are now sealing the way into the lake because of it" he explained to her. She frowned, what could cause that much worry that they had to close the lake? "Alex?" she whipped her head up to look up at the proffessor, "yes?" she replied. "could you do me a favor? I need you to deliver a parcel to someone at the summit of Mt spirit in sandgem island" he explained. Alex nodded enthusiatically, excited at the prospect of doing something that was mildly interesting. "sure, who do you want me to deliver it to?" she asked, taking the parcel and three pokeballs the proffessor had handed to her. "an old lady living at the peak, I'm sure you'll notice her" he said in answer to her question, "there's also a dratini in the first pokeball there with the initials D.A.S on it" he pointed out. Sure enough, as Alex looked down, one of the pokeballs had the letters D.A.S engraved on it. "ok! I'll make sure the job is done!" she smiled, immediately making her way to route 101 while stuffing the parcel in her bag and placing the pokeballs on her belt.
    She waved back at the group of scientists as she turned the corner, ready to get the job done properly!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Chapter one:

Max was bored. He was sitting on his house's roof trying to think of something to do. He looked over Twinleaf and wanted to do something exciting. He looked through the sunroof in his room and watched the TV. He wondered if his neighbors would come out and yell at him for it being so loud because he could hear fine.

The TV had a news report on "The amazing ancient pokemon found in the Hoenn region." The broadcast had come from an average lake just like the one close to his house. He wondered Is there an amazing pokemon in the lake close to our little town...Lake Verity? Max contemplated all these things while staring at the clouds in the sky. One looked like a giant Pikachu while the other one looked like a giant Chimchar.

He decided to get ready and go to Lake Verity. He jumped down from his roof top and didn't hurt himself due to doing it so many times he had learned how to do it without hurting himself. He ran inside and packed his backpack. He put plenty of food in there and then one of his favorite books in there. He grabbed a flashlight and put it into his bag too.

He ran to the enterance and exit of Twinleaf Town. He looked back and then smirked. He dashed towards the enterance to Lake Verity. He came to a spot were he couldn't see where he was going due to so much fog.

"Gahhhhh!!!" Max yelled flling back from running into something.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run into you." A voice said from in front of Max.

Max could make out a figure but not who the person was. He recognized that voice, though. Tender as a leaf at times but could be as sharp as a nail at times too.

"Marcus?" Max asked.

"Max? Is that you?" Marcus asked.

Max smiled."Yeah it is me." Max said.

"I haven't talked or seen you since what well...Since what happened with your father." Marcus said for he was Max's father's best friend because they grew up together and went to coledge together. They had both trained to become pokemon scientists and they both became scientists working under the same man...Proffessor Rowan.

Max smiled and told him it was ok.

"Well Max I'm sorry but you can't go on from here because there has been a pokemon related incident." Marcus said putting his left hand on Max's right shoulder while digging in his pocket for something.

Max looked down disapointed and then noticed Marcus had found what he was looking for.

"Here Max I think you are up to the chaleng of this quest." Marcus said handing Max three pokeballs and a parcel.

"I want you to deliver this parcel to that old lady at the peak of Mount Spirit...Can you do that for me?" Marcus asked putting his hands on Max's shoulders.

Max nodded looking at the pokeballs particularly one. For it had a small ape like pokemon. His favorite pokemon, Chimchar. Max smiled and wave to the pokeball containing the pokemon. HE said goodbye to Marcus and then exited the fog.

"Oh wow. I never thought I would be so happy to see the sun again!" Max said walking over to a tree and climbing up to a very sturdy branch.

(( This is Max's first pokemon:
    004.gif
    Chimchar!!!))

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Max looked onto Route 101. It looked so beautiful. Then he could barely see beyond it Sandgem Town. He climbed down from the tree.

"Ok. Let's go Chimchar!" Max yelled throwing the pokeball in the air.

A white light flashed and a chimp with a weird hairdo, was orange, and had a flaming tail popped out.

"Chimchar! Hello there!" Chimchar said.

"Hi Chimchar! How are you doing?" Max asked reaching his hand out to pet Chimchar.

Chimchar stood there looking at the hand. Then he just slapped it as hard as possible.

"Ow." Max complained taking his hand quickly back.

Max just sighed and looked at the pokemon who didn't look at him.

"Fine. If that's how you want to be then return!" Max said with a sigh holdin the pokeball in his hand.

A red light shot out of the pokeball and engolged Chimchar calling the pokemon back to the pokeball. Max then put the pokeball back to his belt and proceeded along the route. He noticed all of the wild pokemon and the ones he saw he didn't really want. He just continued along the route.

"Raaauuuuwwwwwrrr." Something said.

Max looked down at his stomach. The noise came from it. It was true Max was starving he didn't even have breakfast. He sat down and ate a sandwhich that he had made. He wondered if Chimchar was hungry at all and called him back out. Still eating his sandwhich Max handed Chimchar one of the sandwhichs. Chimchar looked drasticalls at the sandwhich and then quickly took it away from Max then ate it. Max smiled knowing that he was getting close to befriending this pokemon.

He sat back against the tree stuffed and noticed Chimchar coming over to him. Chimchar sat in his lap and then he currled up like a dog and then fell asleep. Max smiled and then fell asleep for a quick nap.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Max woke up finding the Fire Ape in his lap still asleep, his little fire tail out. He smiled thinking that Chimchar was warming up to him. He picked Chimchar litely up and put him lightly down fear of waking him up. He climbed the tree next to him and found out that they weren't to terribly far from getting to Sandgem Town.

Then he felt something on his shoulder. He looked on his shoulder and noticed that Chimchar was sitting there looking groggy still. Max smiled. Then he climbed down and swung his backpack on. He was walking along the route when he suddenly tripped.

"Waah!" Max yelled falling to the ground.

"Blech!" Max spit out a mouth full of dirt.

Max stood up dusting himself off noticing Chimchar flipped upside down at the base of a tree.

"Ah. Chimchar. Are you okay?" max said helping Chimchar out.

"Chimchar! I'm fine. Thank you...Max." Chimchar said standing up.

Max put Chimchar back on his shoulder and they continued walking. A few minutes later and he tripped again but he caught his balance right before he fell. Chimchar had climbed on top of his head when that happened and looked for whoever was tripping Max. They didn't see anyone.

Max found an opening to a little stream of water. He stopped to get a quick drink when he heard the bushs behind them rustling. Max stepped closer and closer to them when a blue pokemon popped out of the bushs at them.

"Nido!" It said.

Max quickly jumped back and checked the pokemon out in his pokedex. "
    029.gif
    Nidoran the Poisen tip pokemon. Although small, it's venomous barbs render this Pokemon dangerous. The female has smaller horns. Nidoran are one of the few two-gender Pokemon and are extremely rare. The female Nidoran's barbs are smaller then the male's but no less poisenous. Female Nidoran evolve into Nidorina and Nidoqueen." It said.

Chimchar sat on top of a tree branch while Max was being attacked.

"Chimchar get down here now!" Max yelled at Chimchar.

Chimchar sat there laughing at Max. Nidoran noticed Chimchar with it's guard down and sprang up to attack it. The Nidoran used Tackle on Chimchar causing Chimchar to fall to the ground. Chimchar sprang up from the ground enraged and dashed towards the Nidoran. The Nidoran quickly moved and Chimchar couldn't stop running and fell into the stream.

"Chimchar you gotta listen to me. Now use Scratch." Max said pointing at the Nidoran.

Chimchar seemed as if he had calmed down and did what Max told him to do. Chimchar landed a Scratch on the Nidoran causing it to get angry. it ran after Chimchar. Max noticed a branch right above Chimchar.

"Chimchar jump and catch the branch above you!" Max called to Chimchar.

Chimchar looked slightly up and then jumped grabbing ahold of the tree's branch. The Nidoran this time was fooled and fell into the stream. It got even angrier. This time and used Tackle, but not on Chimchar. It used Tackle on Max. Max quickly moved but the Nidoran kept on attacking. Chimchar became angry because Max snd him had finally become friends and Chimchar didn't like Max being attacked by that Nidoran. Chimchar got ontop of the branch and waited for the perfect moment to strike. Chimchar with the help of the branch rocketed like a speeding bullet at the Nidoran and scratched the crud out of the Nidoran.

After that hit the Nidoran had fainted. Max didn't want that pokemon but he did bandage it up and then he left with Chimchar on his head.

"Looks like we're finally friends. Eh Chimchar?" Max asked looking up at Chimchar who was ontop of his head.

"Chimchar! Sure are buddy old pal!" Chimchar said.

Max was finally friends with Chimchar. Max sighed with relief. He was still talking to Chimchar when he came to the enterance of Sandgem Town. He sighed with relief again and Chimchar jumped down from his head.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img/3...lover10xj2.png Credit goes to the awesomelly awesome Toxic_ Moonlight thanks again dude!:D

Last edited:

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Pikalover10- That was a very good post but please ask for permission from either Piecakeyy or I to post over the recommended (see under chapter title) ;)

pikataro- Kicked! You have been online but have not posted in the RP! Therefore, I have the right to banish you from New-Sinnoh!

fallen angel_messiah of black roses- Kicked! You have also been online recently but have not posted in the RP. You have been banished from New-Sinnoh!

All other mebers are still in the RP :)

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • (Are we not aloud to sign up anymore?)

Name: Lilly

Personality: Lilly is a shy girl who prefers to associate with Pokemon rather than humans. But her few friends have said that she has the heart of a battler, but what she acts like is affected by her mood. Like when she is happy she is a kind and caring person to those she loves, but when angry, frustrated or sad she will be aggresive to pratically everyone she meets, so those who know her realise it is a bad idea to get on her bad side. At times she could also be a tad vain and rude, she would also say to random people, be it those she cares for or strangers, that they were nothing and that she could have whatever she wanted. But overall she was a good person who would protect her friends and family with her life.

History: She lived in New Bark, Jhoto for most of her life, but then her parents caught a fatal disease and they died, Lilly was sent to live with her aunt Carol in Sinnoh and was one day looking around the small town of Twinleaf wishing she had something to do, when she saw a strange light in the local lake, she rushed to the lake and saw what she believes may of been Mesprit, she told her aunt this and she said that she was just making up childish dtories and needs to act her age. The fact that she may of saw a legendary pokemon made her wish to be a pokemon trainer. Her aunt was disgusted that she'd want to to that, but after a month of pleading she fianally gave in and let her be on her way.

Appearance: Lilly is a short, fragile girl. She isnt exactly a brilliant athelete and therefore running takes alot out of her. She has shoulder length brown hair and sea blue eyes. As her casual wear she would normaly be sean wearing dark blue jeans, white trainers and a sky blue short sleeved t-shirt. On formal occasions she would be seen wearing a blue long dress and blue heels, her blue dress is also very lacy. When the weather is cold she will wear her normal clothes accept with pink gloves, a pink ski jacket and black snow boots with fake fur at the top.

Preferred Starter: Eevee, if it isnt taken.

I hope im not to late, because the first post says we can apply. I hope its good.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Lilly stared from her window over at Route 101 with a dreamy expression on her face, she thought she would scream the house down if her aunt didn't hurry up and prepare her things for her journey! She was relived when her aunt finally called her as her things where ready. Lilly rushed down the stairs her head filled with thoughts of what her starter would be. She was bewildered when she was given an empty bag and told to go to Lake Verity.

When she reached the lake, well at least the entrance, she was stopped by her uncle and his assistants, who were forbidding her from entering as they were researching a Pokémon related matter... Crestfallen Lilly turned to go home, thinking her dream would always be just a dream, she was then stopped by her uncle who gave her three poke balls, the middle one holding a surprise, and a parcel which he ordered to be delivered to the peak of Mount Spirit, which is where Old Lady Jane lived, he also told her the location, in case she didn't no, of the mountain was Sandgem Island.

Rather confused, Lilly decided to find out what was in the middle poke ball, but before that she placed the items into her bag and got out a sandwich and some PokeFood, just incase... She then threw the poke ball into the air and in a bright flash, an Eevee popped out!

"Awww! I love her! I'll name her Moonshine!"

"Vee! Eeeev!" Moonshine yapped while nuzzling her trainer legs.
    Lilly then gave the PokeFood to Moonshine before tucking into her sandwhich, knowing after this meal they'd be off!

(Gosh, is it long enough?)

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • rafey: That was a good introduction post, can't wait to see what'll happen next x3 It's long enough for an introductry post, but later it should be a little longer :]

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • (For some reason I couldn't send my last version of this... So sadly, no pic...)

Lilly and her new Eevee, Moonshine had just finished a lovely meal and where about to head on to Sandgem town, when Lilly stopped them so they could look at the wonderful water droplets falling of of the lush green leaves. As they fell, they shimmered, but Moonshine didn't quite understand so she ran over, and a drop fell straight onto her back! She growled and tried to attack the drop but ended up hitting the tree, there was a rustle and a screech... Something had fell out!

It turned out the screech was made by a black and white bird Pokémon. Moonshine, startled, ran back to her trainer while her trainer took out her Poke Dex to find info on this Pokémon. The Dex said: Starly, the Small Bird Pokémon, Starly are normally found in groups, and it's hard to get one alone, a Starlys quick attack is very powerful. This Pokémon is level 3, knows Tackle, Growl and Quick Attack, and it's ability is Keen Eye, which prevents accuracy loss.
    "Oh! A Starly! Be careful!" Lilly said softly, before screaming out "Ahh! Dodge the attack quick! The use tackle!" Moonshine barley got out the way of the speeding quick attack, she then charged a tackle at her foe, slamming it into a tree! Starly didn't get up for a while after that and both thought it was knocked out, but they stayed still just in case.

They had practically no time to react as Starly suddenly got up and tackled poor Moonshine! But Moonshine was tougher than that, she had a few bruises from the attack but overall she was fine! Then by order of her trainer she charged several tackles at the Starly, only the last of the three actually hitting, but this hit was critical and the Starly fell to the ground... Defeated!
    "Yeah! You rocked Moonshine, you deserve a rest. Return!" Lilly said this all before the red beam of light sucked Moonshine in for a well earned nap.

Lilly was now continuing through the lush fields of Route 101, which she nicknamed Flower Fields. Occasionally stopping to sniff the flowers, she let out Moonshine so she could too, Moonshine loved it and could probably sense how they were near to Sandgem Town, as Lilly could just see the border. She finally reached Sandgem with a happy and healthy Eevee at her side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back