• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Encounter types

Years
  • I was wondering if I have A land encounter type & a morning land encounter type would they overlap or does one override the other. While im asking about time of day specific encounters then i guess i can assume ( bad idea) that their is some kind of build in clock with a day & night cycle considering they are their.

Years
  • thanks i don't know how i missed that considering i read that before DX

but if morning is from sunrise till noon & night is from sunset till sunrise why not use day for noon till sundown?

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    That's just how it came, and it makes sense. You can either have timeless encounters, day/night encounters, or morning/afternoon/night encounters. Whatever you want, this lets you do it with the minimum amount of definitions.

Years
  • oh see between the way you said it and what I read i thought you could only have day/night or timeless not morning/afternoon/night

Back