• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problems with Audio Drivers

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I'm having a problem that I never seen before.
All of my audio drivers seem to have failed and whenever I try to view videos online it will just loop the first 2 seconds of the video over and over again.
This happened a few hours after updating adobe flash, though I doubt that had anything to do with it.

Restarting didn't help, so I tried to restore a backup image from a few days ago. Still says "No Audio Output Device is installed." and it still loops any internet video.Does anybody have any clue to what's going on?

Years
This may not seem like much help at first, but...

what is the make/model of your soundcard?
is the soundcard an external (PCI) or integrated soundcard?
does the soundcard show up in your system's BiOS?

And if so, are your system's soundcard drivers up to date?

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2013
Had the same issue and would like to share what I found to solve it. Instead of restoring with an image, try to restore it to a previous date (ideal one would be a date before you installed adobe flash). Ensure that you PC recognises the audio device. Download the updated version of the driver using driver easy. Install it.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Get a program called CPU-Z

After you install it there is a tab for your motherboard info

Google the model of the motherboard with "Audio Drivers" after it.

Works every time for me!! But you might have to search for an hour or so.

Back