• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darthjp's trade center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Sorry if it's nicknamed i'm not interested.

Sorry, that's just what I posted when giving it away.

It's March now.I can re-name it how you want.so, you want it nicknamed back to "EEVEE"???

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
Ello! We did have a trade and here it is!

darthjp - (his events) 10 ANIV Blastoise, 10 ANIV Latias, Birth Island Deoxys, ONEMURI Pikachu, and 10th Anniversity Mew [Adament] <for> (my events) World09 Weavile, Event Pichu, PKTOPIA Pikachu, 10 ANIV Pikachu, and (my shiny) Regigigias

Do you still want to trade those pokemon?

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Ello! We did have a trade and here it is!

Do you still want to trade those pokemon?
Yes, i completely forgot, sorry....i'm still interested let me know when you want to trade and also if you have a gamestop jirachi and pichu

Years
Have these.

Gamestop Jirachi
Gamestop Pichu
Michina Arceus

Interested in these.

BIRTH ISLAND Deoxys (lv. 30 / UT / Naive) *Shiny
NAVEL ROCK Lugia (lv. 70 / UT / Modest) *Shiny
NAVEL ROCK Ho-oh (lv. 70 / UT / Hardy) *Shiny

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2011
I don't really have much to offer as I have only gotten to Hearthome on Pearl and have just started Platinum, but am willing to trade something later when I manage to catch them such as in-game Legendaries and whatnot.

But would it be possible to make a deal for that shiny Charmander and shiny Hoothoot(any chance of a lowerlevel one?). Also while I'm here, do you have nonshiny Totodile, Caterpie and Munchlax? Lowlevel is preferable. Thanks.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
pm sent to Lo~li~Pop, .Batzarro. and platinum dragonite. Check your inboxes

I don't really have much to offer as I have only gotten to Hearthome on Pearl and have just started Platinum, but am willing to trade something later when I manage to catch them such as in-game Legendaries and whatnot.

But would it be possible to make a deal for that shiny Charmander and shiny Hoothoot(any chance of a lowerlevel one?). Also while I'm here, do you have nonshiny Totodile, Caterpie and Munchlax? Lowlevel is preferable. Thanks.

Sure, i do have a regular totodile...well, i can breed one...i'm not sure if i have caterpie and munchlax but if i do i'll give you those three for free and we can work something out for the shinies (the levels are those specified on the first post), pm me with any offer for those.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2011
Sure, i do have a regular totodile...well, i can breed one...i'm not sure if i have caterpie and munchlax but if i do i'll give you those three for free and we can work something out for the shinies (the levels are those specified on the first post), pm me with any offer for those.

Well, like I said. I'm not far into Pearl and I am in Sandgem Town in Platinum. So anything I have is just the majority of what you can catch between Twinleaf and Hearthome. I have a Priplup, Staravia, Beautifly, Roselia, Kadabra and a Ponyta all between levels 21-22. All I can really offer is some of the better pokés you get later on. Which is kinda my problem with the whole trading thing.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Well, like I said. I'm not far into Pearl and I am in Sandgem Town in Platinum. So anything I have is just the majority of what you can catch between Twinleaf and Hearthome. I have a Priplup, Staravia, Beautifly, Roselia, Kadabra and a Ponyta all between levels 21-22. All I can really offer is some of the better pokés you get later on. Which is kinda my problem with the whole trading thing.
Let's do something i give you the regular tododile and munchlax and one of the shinies for free (make your choise)...'cause i already have all the legendaries of D/P/Pt....but if you catch any shiny i don't have, i'll trade you the other one you want for it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2011
Let's do something i give you the regular tododile and munchlax and one of the shinies for free (make your choise)...'cause i already have all the legendaries of D/P/Pt....but if you catch any shiny i don't have, i'll trade you the other one you want for it.

Sounds like a good deal to me, thank you.
Charmander please.
Yeah, I'll let you know as soon as I get any.

Never really traded over WiFi before. Got my friend code and a wireless connection. That's all I need at the moment right?
Which one of your Friend Codes will I need to add for the trade, if any?

Last edited:

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
AURA Mew (lv.10 / UT / Rash)

ill trade you a shiny shinx and a shiny drifloon for it?

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
pm sent for both of you....................

Sounds like a good deal to me, thank you.
Charmander please.
Yeah, I'll let you know as soon as I get any.

Never really traded over WiFi before. Got my friend code and a wireless connection. That's all I need at the moment right?
Which one of your Friend Codes will I need to add for the trade, if any?
I need your friend code and you need mine, i'll pm you with the info as soon as i have the totodile and munchlax....but just in case i forgot pm me tonight please.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
CMT fo these events-
10 ANIV Tyrannitar (lv. 70 / UT / Adamant)
PKLATAM Jirachi (lv.5 / UT / Jolly)
ONEMURI Pikachu (lv. 50 / UT / Relaxed)
TCGWC Pikachu (lv. 50 / UT / Hardy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back