• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • Far in the Past....
    I watch as Blaziken and Pikachu start to charge at each other. They clash, but Pikachu is pushed back because it is smaller. Pikachu used an Iron Tail, but Blaziken parries it, but is then changed in a thunderbolt, doing a good amount of damage to Blaziken. Pikachu charges an Electro Ball, but is dodged when Blaziken jumps and comes back hard and makes contact with a Blaze Kick and knocks Pikachu to the ground. Pikachu started charging up his next attack and Blaziken doesn't give him a chance, but by the time Blaziken gets there. Pikachu has Volt Tackle ready and slams into Blaziken. A explosion occurs and both Pikachu and Blaziken are sent flying into one of the ice chunks that are left on the battlefield. Blaziken gets to his feet and waits for Pikachu to get back on its own feet. Blaziken charges a Blast Burn and shoots it at Pikachu and makes contact, but now the battlefield is covered in ice. I see Eagun smile, he knows it's over. I think to see if there is anything I can do, I start to give up.

Blaze Blaze Blaziken. Blaziken protests.

I nod. The next attack will decide the battle.

Pikachu charges up Volt Tackle and Blaziken gets ready for his own attack. Pikachu charges at Blaziken and Blaziken readys his final attack. They both collide and a large explosion takes place. After the smoke clears both pokemon are on the ground trying to get up. Blaziken is first to try. He struggles, just like I did that day with my arm got broke before I caught Absol. After a few minutes he stands, but then falls back onto the ground. Pikachu gets to its feet and stands strong.

"Blaziken is unable to battle, Pikachu wins! Which means the winner of the match is Eagun!" The ref announces.

I fall to my knees, but a smile forms on my face.

"Return Blaziken. You did very well. I can't thank you enough." I say returning Blaziken to the pokeball.

Eagun also returned Pikachu to its pokeball and walked over to me. He put a hand on my shoulder like I had done to Seth and Loryn that here in this time was about a six months ago or longer.

"You did well, if we hadn't turned the battlefield to Ice, you would have won. Not to mention the forms you didn't use." Eagun said smiling at me.

My eyes go wide as he said something about the Mega evolutions. "Thank you." I say standing back up.

Around the crowd was cheering and yelling both names.

"Now how about we get out pokemon over to the pokemon center to get our pokemon healed?" Eagun suggests.

I agree and we walk off to the Poke Center.

Years
  • Seth stayed silent the entire trip to the Pokemon Center, and even when they had entered. He hadn't looked back to make sure that Loryn and Max were following, rather he held his gaze forward his hands still balled in tight fists. I look forward to your attempt...remeber what I said...don't forget to thank your friend...very soon...protect you. Pandora's words past through Seth's mind drawing all his attention. In the Center Seth instantly moved to the PC located next to the main counter in the far right corner.

Seth pulled his goggles over his eyes, and took an extending USB cord from the side of the right dial plugging it in. He waved his left hand cycling through the menu displayed until he got to his box. Shuffling through some of his Pokemon he replaced a few in his party with those he had stored. The largest orb on the left shoulder of his Snag Machine chimed and glowed, and dispensed a particular ball instantly. Seth retrived said ball and cracked it open to his side, in a flash of white light, his Abra quickly took form. Returning the ball to his chest. He closed out of the menu and returned the USB to it's place.

Turning around to finally face the others he put his lime goggles onto his forhead lifting his white bangs from his eyes. Surprisingly he had a devious smile as it would be apparent to both Loryn and Max his plan for Abra. Yet still, even with his expression that one of a "happier" mood he still remained silent. As he pressed over to one of the booths of the Center taking a seat. Abra hovering closely behind, it even gave a modest nod to Loryn, as it recognized her from earlier in the morning. Seth waited patiently for either Max or Loryn to join him, and state their, what he figured would be obvious statements.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn's gaze fell to her feet once again as they continued to the Pokemon Center. She felt defeated for some reason after seeing Pandora and hearing his menecing words. His eerie red eyes remained stuck in her mind. She shook away her thoughts as the three of them entered the Center, and watched as Seth withdrew his Abra from the PC. The Abra gave Loryn a nod of greeting, which she returned. Seth made his way to a booth and sat down, a devious smile on his face as he turned to look at Loryn and Max. Loryn however hung back, not meeting his gaze.

"I don't think I should come with," she said suddenly, her eyes still directed towards the floor. "Pandora expects me to be at the tournament. I should go somewhere else. Somewhere safer." She did have a point, but that wasn't the whole reason she didn't want to go to the battles. It was more being around Seth. She triggered something in him, and Pandora wanted the both of them. So perhaps if she wasn't around him anymore, Pandora would just resort to hunting her down. She was the key factor he needed, wasn't she? And she didn't want to put others in danger.

Years
  • Seth's wicked smile disapated, imedieately, after hearing Loryn's words. It was transformed into one of pain and rage both. She kept her eyes down, and away from him, as she stated that she'd prefer someplace safer, rather than accompaning them back to Pyrite for the Tournament. Seth slammed his fist down on the table top of the booth he occupied leaving a rather deep dent in it. Awarded with a multitude of shocked suspicious looks from the other's in the Center though most simply went on doing what they were doing before hand, not wanting to get involved. "Y-you can't be serious?!" Seth exclaimed raising to his feet.

Seth basically rushed over to Loryn, and gripped both her arms with his hands, squeezing tighter than he expected to. "Where the hell would you go?! Why would you?!" He growled his stern eyes on her's though she wasn't making eye contact. "He'll find you! In case you hadn't noticed it didn't stop him that were in Agate rather than Pyrite!" Seth violently let go of her arms and turned his back stomping a few noisy paces away. "You know what?! Fine, go off on your own! It's not like I care! Guess my words didn't mean s***!" His voice was echoy and chaotic as he moved to the door, though it automatically opened Seth still pushed it with his robotic-like arm, almost breaking it in the process, this made a apparent by the awkward electronic thunking noise. He barely looked over his shoulder. "Give my reguards to Iruko!"words harsh, filled with blind rage, and yet the last sentace came out cracked, and choaked up just before he exited the Center into the opening. Abra stayed behind at the booth and shoke his head slightly, highly disappointed in his Trainer's most recent tantrum.

Seth moved quickly from the Pokemon Center, to the ledge that dropped straight down fifteen-twenty feet to the river below. His dark eyes held the water as he felt something he hadn't in an indescribably long time...a tear. A single tear ran down his left cheek, then dropped the whole distance down. Seth hadn't bothered wiping it away, he felt as though he couldn't move. However he stil managed to collapse to his knees, half his body leaning over the sheer face of the cliff. He couldn't believe it, not what Loryn had said..not what he had said.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Far in the Past.....

I was laying in bed with my arms behind my head. I think about the battle I lost against Eagun. It made me think about the person that was Hoenn Champion. Was he stronger? Was he weaker? I didn't know. As I start drifting off to sleep. My pokeball shoots up in the air and Absol appears.

"Absol? Is there something wrong?" I ask getting out of bed.

Absol walks up to me and puts his horn up against my head and the world goes dark. There is yells all around us as a pokemon I couldn't identified sent attacks out everywhere, but this time we were fighting. We weren't alone either. All around us people joined in the battle. Instead of pure chaos it was a revolution. Me, Seth, Yuki, Loryn, everyone stood side by side ordering pokemon to attack and a burst of bright light formed around us and rocketed into the sky. I watch the amazing scene unfold in front of me. However, there was a fissure that separated us one by one and we fall into darkness. The previous vision that Absol had shown me played. It was the same chaos, the same yells, and the same outcome. Everyone returned to our laughing state in the building when we were oblivious to the outside world. Everyone, but one... me.

"All hail Pandora! The true leader! The one who convinced us that darkness was great!" They all yell clinging glasses of what I guess were drinks. When the glasses cling, the same light shot in the air, but instead of the bright light it was a dark light.

"Absol... what is this? Is this the same vision?" I ask looking down at the pokemon who had walked out of the darkness beside me.

"It seems that the demon's name is Pandora. He apparently altered my previous vision. Making it seem like he couldn't be stopped. His taint still lingers, but there is a flaw in his 'altered' vision. You are not present and Seth is." Absol says.

My eyes shot open in realizing the point Absol had just made. "You are saying that Pandora knew all along that I would sacrifice my life, but he altered me into it? Why?"

"Yes, he thinks you are dead and gone from this world. Apparently he did not quite see you being teleported away. He was too focused on Seth and the others. He altered the vision to show you so that you would not find out. If you had found out, you may of let Seth die or throw him out away and get to safety yourself. His own alteration was his down fall. He will be very surprised to see you again. Now watch this." Absol says.

Images fly by. People are being attacked all around. Pandora stands in front of everyone. I can't understand what he is saying, but I know what it means. I fall to my knees. Tears sting my eyes. I clench my fists in frustration because there is nothing I can do in the vision.

"So... that is his plan..." I say looking at the images.

"Yes... that is the time you need to return to your own time so he does not sense you. You are the glue of the group. You are the one who can bring balance to the group. Bringing balance to everyone is your part in this crisis. Every time you start to see that someone is losing balance in their self, you have always been there to support them. No matter who they are." Absol says.

"But... why was I in the first part of that vision?" I ask getting back to my feet.

Absol sighs, "Because if you all stand together like I said earlier, you can beat him. He wanted to kill you all along so you wouldn't interfere, that is why he altered you into the final part of the vision. Because without you, there is no one to help keep the balance. The future has been changed once already, it can be changed again. In the future, his own plans will be his down fall, but I sense that there is still much time before the final showdown, so relax for now. Soon we will have to return to our own time. This will be the final vision I show you. The rest must play out on it's own, and you will have to make the right choices. From here on out, the future will continuously change until Pandora is defeated." Absol announce moments before the vision breaks.

I am back in the room and Absol yawns. "Thank you Absol, now return." I say pointing the pokeball at him. The red light returns him to the pokeball. I lay back down and with in seconds, I am peacefully asleep.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn clenched her teeth as Seth burst out in rage, slamming his fist on the table. He ran up to her and grabbed her arms, questioning wildly why she would say that. He pulled away in a fit of anger, exclaiming that he didn't care as he stormed out of the Pokemon Center. Loryn stood silently with a stunned expression on her face. Well that went worse than expected, she thought, glancing at Max before turning her attention back to the door that Seth had stormed out of. Her feet began walking towards it, though her mind willed her to turn back. No, stop, you shouldn't, lead Pandora away from the others, turn around, you don't care about Seth!

Loryn bit the inside of her cheek and continued on. She walked down the slope where she saw presumably Seth sitting hunched over at the edge of a cliff. It startled her slightly; for a moment she thought he was going to jump. However she didn't quicken her pace, and he was still sitting at the same spot as she arrived beside him. Without a word, she dropped down beside him and stared at the river below. She brought her knees up to her chin and wrapped her arms around her legs wordlessly.

Years
  • Seth turned his head slightly as he seen a shadow appear next to him. Noticing it was Loryn, she was sitting in a reserved position, yet she didn't say anthing. He quickly looked away, and wiped his eyes with the back of his bare right forearm. He didn't look at her as he didn't want her to see that he had been crying, and unintentionally sniffled before asking a single word sentance. "What?" He questioned in a half sad half still angered voice. Seth could barely see her reflection next to his in the water below. 'Idiot, your supposed to appologize.' Seth at first thought. 'Why did she follow me? Why does she want to face this Demon alone? Why do I care so much?...' Seth held back the number of questions that flooded his head, as he waited for her first reply, if she even decided to give one. Seth wouldn't blame her if she stayed silent, he would deserve it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn didn't look at Seth, nor answer at first as his What? rang in the open space around them. She caught the quiet sniffle before his question, and it sent a pang to her heart. She sat back slowly, dangling her legs over the edges of the cliff with her arms resting behind her, holding her torso up. She shifted her gaze to the sky and finally replied. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to get so worked up... I just-" she paused for a moment before continuing "-I just don't want you or anybody else to get hurt. Pandora's after me, right? So shouldn't I lead him away from the rest of you? I'll be fine if I go into hiding..." Her tone didn't exactly match her last statement though. She trailed off and finally turned to look at Seth with regretful eyes.

Years
  • Seth sighed and continued to watch the flowing river. "You don't need to appologize...I do..." he stated, in his way of saying that he was sorry. Lifting his head to be looking out straight, while Loryn discribed how she didn't want any of them to get hurt because of her. "So...what your saying is, to protect us...your going to put yourself in harms way?" Seth let this linger a bit before slowly turning his face towards Loryn, his eyes still wavering from his previous tears building.

He could plainly see, she too was conflicted, and her eyes showed that of remorse. "And you expect me to just let that happen? After I specifically said I'd never allow it." His voice was sturn, yet the anger had vanished from it. "I can't...I won't let you..." He paused tring to get his thoughts in order. "I can't stop you from leaving if that's what you choose." His eyes narrowed a bit as he cast them down, this time though, it was obvious determination. "However you can't stop me..." He looked back to her, "from tagging along."

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn shook her head quickly as Seth said that he would come with her if she left. "Look. I know you think I'll get hurt or something, but that's my problem. Besides, I'm not stupid. I wont let anything happen. And I'm not dragging you into this." Her gaze was hard as she looked him in the eye. "You're going back to Pyrite and you're finishing that tournament. Without me. I'll be fine." There was a slight edge to her voice, as if she was trying to act mean. Deep down she knew that Seth was just as stubborn as herself, but she at least had to try. She would never forgive herself if anything happened to Seth - or any other one of her friends. Iruko had already paid the price.

Loryn's gaze never left Seth's eyes.

Years
  • Seth's fist shook on the ground beside him, his anger returning, though ever so slightly. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it soon after. That's my problem...You're going back to Pyrite and you're finishing that tournament..."For what perpous?" He questioned reaching into his brown pouch pulling out a sleek silver box. Opening it he showed Loryn the three shimmering tags inside. "I've already got the Pyrite Tag...Three of 'em...I don't need the prize money...I've got plenty of it...You however there's only one of...I can't let you just walk out to throw your life away, with nothing to go on but your word!" He stood up and quivered in place, closing his eyes tightly, his head slouched down.

"What would I tell Yuki? He said to never let you be alone...Iruko's last words were similar...I'm not going to betray their trust either!" Seth's words came out truthfully as even he didn't see them coming. Of course even though it wasn't really them he was concerned about. "Raise your voice all you want..." He opened his eyes to be looking directly into her's as a lime shimmer ran through his. "I'm not leaving...so you might as well deal with it." His heart beat painfully with anxiety as Loryn held her gaze on him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn stared back at him silently after his outburst. A small smile formed on her lips, and she pounced on him, wrapping her arms around his waist in a tight embrace. "Okay, fine," she sighed, trying to sound dramatic as she pulled away slightly and looked into his eyes again with a grin. I'm not leaving. The words seemed to light a fire inside of her, a new source of determination. She truthfully hadn't wanted him to leave, but she was prepared to let him go if that was what was best for them. His declaration that he wouldn't had changed her mood drastically, as she couldn't keep her sad act up much longer after he'd said it. So maybe she'd been acting mean to push him away...She was only doing it to protect him.

Years
  • Being completly caught off guard Loryn's leaping embrace nearly knocked Seth back down. His face glowed as she held on tightly for a moment before backing away slightly. She looked up at him with a glimmer in her eyes. Seth's hands wavered to do something, but he was petrified. He did however manage a weak smile, his eyes lit up as well. "W-well g-good...glad we got that squared away." He managed to speak though it wasn't the words he'd been looking for as a reply.

Seth then dipped down a bit, and helped by lifting Loryn up to her feet, but didn't let go after doing so. "As someone told me..I'm not alone anymore...and neither are you..." He trailed off as his smile grew. "Besides, I recall you still owe me a show, haha." Seth added as sarcastically as he could manage given the situation he now found himself in.

----------------------------------------------

Abra still in the Center looked over to Max. 'You all set for the trip back to Pyrite...if your Pokemon need attention, now would be the time.' He used his telekinetic powers to speak to the stranger motioning to the nurse behind the counter. He knew that Max was acquainted with his Trainer, so it figured he should get on good terms, being that both Loryn and Seth left him in there after their little spat.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn hopped up, thanks to Seth's help, a slight blush on her cheeks. She grinned at his next sentence, stating that she still owed him a show. "Well now that we'll have some more free time, I guess I'll have to give it to you," she giggled, giving him a devious smile. Her previous attitude was completely wiped away, and she was once again joking with Seth again. Suddenly, her eyes widened as she whipped back towards the Pokemon Center.

"S***! We completely ditched Max in there!" Loryn groaned in realization, smacking herself in the forehead. I hope Max isn't mad. We've kind of been leaving him a lot lately... Her expression turned to a frown as guilt washed over her. The boy didn't have anyone besides Yuki, and they weren't exactly helping by leaving him every five seconds.

Years
  • Seth smirked, "Still looking forward to it..." He laughed a bit at her devious smile. 'Wow, either I'm starting to rub off on her, or...she's perfect. Soft my ass.' "Maybe after the ne-" He was cut off as Loryn pulled away to look back towards the Pokemon Center, giving herself a slap in the head during the process, mentioning how they left Max alone...again. 'Damn it...Don't even know him either.' Seth complained mentally, as his smile soon vanished as well, into an expression of disappointment. "Abra did stay behind, so I'm sure he knows we're not going too far." Seth sighed. "But I guess...we better go say what's up." He continued to lay on the sarcasim .

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn glanced back, taking note of the disappointed look on his face. She smirked slightly. "Well, I guess Abra can take care of him for now. We don't have to go back just yet, if you don't want to." She did truely feel bad for leaving Max behind, but she wanted to stay out with Seth more. Besides...Max would be fine, wouldn't he? She inwardly sighed. Its not like I don't care...I mean, I do...But... She sighed inwardly. I'm just full of bad decisions today, aren't I? Maybe it was Seth's fault she was acting like this. The thought of it brought a smile to Loryn's face. I could just blame Seth for my unusually sassy attitude. Ah well. It's not my fault then. She brushed away her thoughts and turned around completely to look at said trainer, a reassuring look on her face. "I'm sure Max'll be fine for a little while longer. We - erm - just got lost on our way back."

Years
  • "Haha, he'd buy that for sure!" Seth laughed before looking back to Loryn, his smile there but his eyes held questions. 'She really does want to stay out with me?' He wasn't really sure what to come back with. He didn't really have a plan set out, truthfully he figured that she'd go running back to the Center, and smuther Max with appologies and attention for being left out. Seth realized just how little he actually knew about the boy, even his first impression wasn't that graceful. Seth chuckled as he pictured Max on the floor of the observation area of the Pyrite Colosseum.

Seth rubbed the back of his head. "Well we've got about an hour to kill, and still leaving us a bit of time to spare...You hungry?" He questioned knowing that niether of them had breakfast or dinner the night previous.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Starving!" Loryn groaned, rubbing her stomach in response to Seth's question. She ignored his previous questioning look, for she really had no answer to her actions. She just wanted to stay out a little longer before going back to face Max. She turned her attention back to Seth. "C'mon, we should probably hurry though, before he gets suspicious!" she laughed and grabbed his hand, tugging him up the hill behind her. Loryn honestly had no idea where they were going, but they did need to get a move on so Max didn't come out and look for them. Hopefully Abra could keep him entertained for a little while longer in the Pokemon Center.

Years
  • Happily allowing himself to be pulled up the hill soon out of sight of the Center. Seth didn't struggle and kept pace with Loryn. Being that she had been to the village before, he continued to let her lead. Besides it was "gentalmanly" to allow the lady to pick the spot. He couldn't help but hold a real smile on his face, even though he didn't know where they were headed, and really, he couldn't careless.

Agate Village use to not hold much; a Pokemon Center, Items Shop, and a Pokemon Daycare. It was still small, but now there was a variety of little side shops, restaurants, obviously the Inn, and of course the residential area at the very top of the hill. The pair soon found themselves about halfway up, where all the shops and places to eat could be found.

-----------------------------------------------

Abra floated next to Max's side at head level. 'Your not troubled are you? I can assure you that your friends are doing fine, and will return momentarily.' Abra attempted to spark conversation. It was unusual for one of his speicies to do so, but since he was cleansed by Seth, this particular Psychic Pokemon indulged in conversation, especially with people as he rarely got the chance to talk to someone who didn't want to rip Seth's head off.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn continued tugging Seth into town, and paused as they got to the strip containing shops and restaurants. She stopped walking and looked around curiously, allowing Seth to come up beside her. She did not, however, let go of his hand. After a moment, her shoulders slumped. "I have no idea where to go! I'm horrible at making decisions!" Loryn groaned, turning to look at Seth with a pout on her lips. Truth be told, she really was indecisive, but it was more that she didn't want to pick a place that he despised. So instead, she pushed the decision making on to him. In the back of her mind, she wondered if Max would've wanted to come, but then guiltily pushed the thought away.

Back