• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jonahs XSE tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcc5m

what
Years
  • Honestly this would be a better tutorial if it was readable. You made many spelling and grammar mistakes, your spoiler tags need fixed and instead of typing "(equal symbol)", you should type...an equal symbol. :\
    Fix that, it will be much easier to understand.

Years
  • There's no real need for two separate threads if both tutorials are on scripting (even if they deal with different kinds of scripting- you can just use the same thread, and divide the post into appropriate sections for different levels of scripting). The two threads have been merged to this one.

Years
  • I'm having some trouble with something. I made a script that makes your rival come out of a building and I cant figure out how to keep that sprite hidden until you step on the script tile.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • I'm having some trouble with something. I made a script that makes your rival come out of a building and I cant figure out how to keep that sprite hidden until you step on the script tile.

Try inputing on his person ID 002C or maybe you should have a his flag already set early in the game so when you step on the script you can just use the clearflag but with 002C you can just use the showsprite command... :)

Hope this helps... :D

Years
  • I tried both of them and the sprites do disapear, but they don't reappear when I step on the script tile. It still works and everything but I don't see the sprites. what i did was set the flag early and gave that flag to the people ID and cleared the flag on the script tiles, should I do that differently?

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • I tried both of them and the sprites do disapear, but they don't reappear when I step on the script tile. It still works and everything but I don't see the sprites. what i did was set the flag early and gave that flag to the people ID and cleared the flag on the script tiles, should I do that differently?

Yes you can do that but I forgot to tell you that you can also you use the showsprite command but you can also do the thing you said.. :D

Years
  • I did use showsprite, which I should have mentioned that in my last comment. And like I said before, the script does work but the sprites just dont show and im not sure why. I did everything you said to do. Maybe the scripts should be typed differently?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2013
    Hey.. I'm currently have problem with warp script..

=====

This is my first try on pokemon hacks, but the warp script won't work on my hack..

This is my script..

Spoiler:

Could anybody tell me what went wrong? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back