• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The All Anime Sounds Project

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    I've been working on finding anime-style Pokemon cries for every Pokemon from #001 to #492 for my Pokemon fan-game. After seeing the success of the All Animations Project I realised that by collaborating with the community this process could achieved at a far greater pace and at a greater quality. This finalised version could be shared with the general public and used in Pokemon fan-games.

There have been multiple attempts to do this in the past, however there are no currently existing projects to find anime styled sounds for all the pokemon. All other projects have disbanded or disappeared, none of which have had their progress downloadable.

I have sourced sounds from various incomplete projects and taken sounds from many of the Pokemon games, specifically Pokemon Puzzle League, Pokepark 1 and 2, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Smash Bros 3DS.

Currently I am in the process of archiving all sound sources I have and searching to find more sources for any missing sounds or low quality sounds.

If anyone is interested in helping with this project please post any sounds that are missing and/or any sounds that you can find. the most time-consuming of which is Pokepark 1 & 2 as I need to go through every file to find which file belongs to which Pokemon. It would also be helpful if anyone has found a source for the Pokepark 1 or 2 ripped sounds that has been indexed, the version I have has all audio files numbered from 0000 to 2523. A version in which files have been named after the Pokemon which makes the sound would be appreciated.

Here is a spreadsheet of all currently sourced sounds:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19MkLu7BUGeeT_unWaOEcpYrHL-0ODnkUPUCI-Ir9sYo/edit?usp=sharing

Any red coloured cells in the spreadsheet correspond to Pokemon that I have not managed to find a source for, these can be sourced from games, the pokemon anime or even created by fans however these must be of a high quality.

Last edited:
    Reactions: FL
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Yeah, this isn't the first try. As I said, there have been multiple incomplete attempts to do this in the past but all have dead links with non-active users. Nonetheless I wish to get this done for a personal project and I feel that if there are others who want to do this it will be more efficient.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    First Update:
    I have managed to obtain sounds from Super Smash Bros 3DS. Whilst no new sounds have been obtained, higher quality versions of existing sounds have been found.

Last edited:

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • It only seems pointless to me. It would be alot of work and then you would have to readjust all the volumes to be around the same level. Better off just using the game cries, and I don't think the anime cries would be good for a 2D Game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Personally I dislike the Pokemon cries in the games. As a child I really enjoyed watching the Pokemon anime and I feel that there should be consistency between the two forms. I don't think it would be difficult to adjust the volumes, I can batch normalize the volume of the audio files. I certainly do not feel that using anime cries would have any kind of negative effect on my game and I do not think that the game cries would have any benefit for a 2d game.

Back