• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I know! I want to get pictures from it of her in her new outfit, as well as pictures of her as a mermaid.Plus, I can't wait to see the episodes! :cool:

Also, I posted in the RPG, so it's contuning as well. :cool:

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
lol...oh, and according to a certain website based on a certain green little time-traveling legendary pokemon, Misty & Luvdisc! Love Battle! Airs TOMORROW! I can't wait for pics and for an explanation of what happens...
lol, nice description of the website! I did notice that on...time traveling pokemon.net, so is Misty really coming back, or is it a coincident that the title has Misty's name in it. I'm hoping she comes back!
*crosses fingers*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
From what we know about the new hoso, we know that Luvdisc makes Misty fall in love with Tracey...but that's all we know. I am a bit concerned because this could possibly make or break the hopes of the world's Misty fans if a choice is made on her part one way or the other, but we know nothing about that yet...just keep your fingers crossed.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
From what I've heard it's more infatuation than a permanent relationship-style thing. It could be wishful thinking combined with a REALLY odd dream I had but I hope not.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
kkk can i say something?

like when the OI season started everyone thought that brock was gone forever. didnt he come back right after the OI finished? i believe misty will be back before the next... region. i cant say season because Advanced Challenge is the same as Advance Generation.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Well!we all hope so

We all are in the same hope from very long time so i don't think this is to be told again and again.I woul better like to see our club having an internet protest program to bring misty back.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Here's something cool........

S64.jpg

Misty's new outfit.:)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
*cries* that's the greatest outfit ever ;_; It seems they're experimenting with her clothing from hoso to hoso...I really like this one. It's better than her outfit in Enter Misty! Togepi and the Kingdom of Illusion, so that's a plus...

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
awww man.... *looks at that misty pic* *cries* why did she go away....

i dont really like pics of ppl with their eyes all..... item-y..... it would be better if there were Luvdiscs instead of hearts :D

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well! that's a real cool outfit

Misty looks charming in every outfit.So, i think that to get her out of show was a huge mistake.anyway,the pic is cool.Guys,i think that our club has slowed down nowadays so wake up and post as much as u can without breaking rules.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Hoso is a special episode that focuses on a character not currently with Ash...there are 18 at this point.

And, for more activity, I would plug the forums in my signature that also have a Misty club that needs activity, but technically I'm not allowed to in a topic XP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
What does what mean? XP I was just talking about and (technically not) plugging to the Misty club at the forums in my sig, if that's what you're talking about...

If not, then I'm confuzzled as to what thou speakest of @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back