• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alakazam's Trading Centre

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Hello folks! Well after some time of not playing too much Pokémon, I've finally started training and breeding again in preparation for getting back into competitive battling with the Sixth Generation. But in order to complete my tasks I need some help! Thus I will be offering my breeding services to all who seek it, in exchange for the items and Pokémon I need to complete my Pokédex and my competitive ensemble.

What I can breed onto Pokémon
    -Any breedable species.
    -Nature, thanks to my perfect collection of 25 uniquely natured Ditto.
    -Gender and Normal abilities.
    -Dream World ability if possible. I'll provide a list of those I can currently breed.
    -Egg moves. I'll provide an unexhaustive list of those I can do. If you want something else just leave a request.

What I will not do
    -IV breeding or EV training. I'll leave this up to the person I trade to.
    -Shinies. Again, if this is what you want then you're in the wrong thread.
    -Hacks. I don't use any cheating devices or codes, whether they're permitted on the forum or not.
    -Pokémon that cannot breed.

What I would like in return
    -Female Dream World Pokémon, excluding those from the list further below of Pokémon I already have.
    -Male or Genderless Dream World Pokémon, if they're exclusively as such. I'd prefer a good nature in this case. ;)
    -Several legendary Pokémon I don't currently have: Kyogre, Rayquaza, Shaymin, Arceus, Manaphy, Landorus-T, Tornadus-T, Thundurus-T, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, & Genesect
    -Any other offer will be considered, but I am mainly looking for the above.

And now, what you've all been waiting for...

Movesets I can breed onto hatchlings

This is not an exhaustive list, as I have nearly every Pokémon available for breeding. Everything listed here can be bred immediately however, while anything requested may or may not take more time.
    Spoiler:

Pokémon I can currently breed Dream World abilities onto
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Hey man, guess you had the same idea as me. xD

Well, I don't really have much to offer, but here they are none-the-less.

Minccino - Jolly - Male (Skill Link)
    Jellicent - Careful - Female (Damp)
    Deerling - Adamant - Female (Serene Grace)
    Pokerus

Yeah I know, pretty useless stuff, but I have to start somewhere! haha

P.S. Dunno the IVs of any of them. x.x

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi! I'd really like a Dream World Zubat. What would you like for one? I can offer a Dragon Dance Scraggy, Dragon Dance/Pulse Charmander, a Baby Rotom, Eevee, Chimchar, Cyndaquil, Oshawott, or Squirtle. Interested in any?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Hi! :D

I'm interested in:
    Machop w/ Egg Moves
    Totodile w/ Dragon Dance

I could breed you a DWF Lapras, DWF Gligar, or DWF Shroomish. :)

Back