• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nuzlocke Stress [Soul Silver]

Since school is out, what should I LP next? What would you want to watch?

• Kingdom Hearts (PS3 1.5 Remix Port)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borderlands

• Far Cry 3

• Other (leave a comment depicting another game, I will most likely have it or be able to obtain it)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Just started a new LP on Soul Silver. It's a pretty ranty first episode but you guys might enjoy it.

*Disclaimer* PG13+ (use of F-bomb once or twice like 8 times because Marill makes me grumpy)

Episode 01

Episode 02

If you like this video I'd really appreciate it if you went to my channel and subscribe/like/comment or whatever would be easy for you. It's hard to better my LP/commentating skillset with no C&C :)

EDIT: Holy cow guys! Almost 100 views already! I'd love to hear more feedback! I just sat down and had a killer recording session after hearing what Ziggs had to say. Episode 3-5 will be fan-Marill-tastic :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ♥♥♥♥ing Marill...

I love your voice and your commentary was a lot of fun, more so than a lot of people I've watched! Magmar's a damn cool Pokémon to start with and the randomiser element of this is really fun to watch. Looking forward to what your team ends up being and hoping there's a Marill involved! Also you seem really natural and confident at this for such a small channel, keep it up haha - a Borderlands LP sounds great.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    I think I said F****** Marill about 8 times lmao.

It's comments like these that aid the "confidence" you think you hear. I think what makes me seem more comfortable is that when I started this channel I noticed that I sounded nervous and unprepared for a lot so I made myself write a PokeRap. Coming from a pretty white individual (Mother's Canadian) it was rather nerve racking lmao. I posted the video no regrets and since then, knowing I've made a fool of myself already I've nothing to be afraid of. It's like standing up in front of a thousand people, stripping down to your underwear, shaking your a** a bit, pulling your pants up and then singing a full set.

On topic, thanks for the reply! It really means a lot and makes me eager to keep going. The problem that I find with most small channels is the lack of viewer interaction. I have a few GTA V videos with absolutely zero comments with hundreds of views. Those views are impersonal where as a comment (good or bad) allows the creator to gauge their work and helps us in turn, produce better content. So, thanks for pushing me right along :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Episode 03

Marill is still being annoying but Orlando Bloom, come to find out, is a thug and a great asset to the team :)

Episode 04

I have absolutely no idea how the gamescreen ended up that small. Sorry about that one guys :c

Episode 05

My voice that I gave Falkner is so bad xD

Episode 06

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Episode 07

So the emulator hates me and wiped everything 0.o The amount of effort trying to get everything back on track was slightly aggravating.

Episode 08

Ran into one of the cover mascots :P

Episode 09

Kurt is borderline useless we find out

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Episode 10

Double Digits! Moving along nicely with our second badge!

Episode 11

Intro, giveaways, and fun stuff!

Episode 12

Ilex Forest stuff

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Not exactly related to the LP but I don't care to make a new thread for this series. Here's the Cinco de Mayo special for my other series "Road to Deranked" where we include special guest star: Inigo Montoya

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Episode 13

On the hunt for Eevee

Episode 14

Gym Leader Crybaby

Episode 15

Eeveeeeeee

Episode 16

It's a me. Mario

Last edited:
    Years