• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - The Infection™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xano

Medallion master
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
Tytrox looked back at the town square, now destroyed. He turned back to the front, and continued walking. He didn't know which places were dangerous, and which were not. All could was check out what had happened everywhere.

He looked at the sign. It read, '-> Beach cave'. He remembered that the pokemon in beach cave weren't too strong, and he can fend off the infected pokemon there, if any. He went down on fours, and started running. Noticing a pokemon here and there, he ran. At the speed he was going, he couldn't make out whether they were infected or not. He just continued running, until he saw a cave and a beach, both familiar sights to him. Of course, that was beach cave.

Once there, he had found a strange rock, that looked like a turtule shell. The distance he ran was tiring to him, and he felt he needed a nap. He went on the shell and lay down to sleep, unwary of what was inside the shell......

(( That's your cue, Silent pidgeot.))

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
Years
Sapphire trudged along through Evergreen Forest, she knew that there were a places around here where infected pokemon were grouping for she hid in the trees before as she watched them mindlessly walk past.
She winced as she felt pain shoot up her right arm. She accidently damaged when escaping through hideouts her and her friends made to sneak away at night to dance.

Flashbacks of the invasion kept running over and over inside her head, a small tear escaped her eye, she had watched helplessly as her friends and family were attacked and became overcome by the infection. Anger started building up inside of her, she wanted to help save them, she hated being weak, she wanted to help!

Most days around this time she was dancing with her friends, as others played music, having the time of their lives, thinking nothing bad was ever going to happen to them... but now...she didn't know if she'd ever be able to do that again, feel the joy she felt as she danced.
Picking up her pace she started running towards the villiage, she wanted to find more people, so she wasn't alone, more people to help her save all the infection pokemon.

(...so short..)

Last edited:

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
(Is it to late to sign up???)

Pokemon Species: Vulpix

Name: Kenji

Type: Fire

History: Kenji was born and raised on Mount Flamefog. He was raised by two Ninetales and had an older brother that soon after he turned 5 evolved into Ninetales. Kenji's life was great until the deadly virus roled in. His parents were some of the few who were infected first. His brother, Buhlee, had grabbed him by the back of his neck and ran as fast as he could. Max couldn't stop crying until it felt like he couldn't cry ever again.

Buhlee took care of Kenji until Kenji was about 8 in a half and then his brother caught the deadly virus. Kenji didn't want to leave Buhlee but Metagross had forced him to. He lived on his own for a few months until he turned 10. He wanted to form a rescue team to stop this virus and to avenge his brother and parents.

Infected?: No

Accepted as i dont plan on not accepting people unless they are godmodding ect, but i do need some more infected roleplayers guys.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Kenji awoke in the middle of the town square. He looked infront of him and noticed someone infected was coming towards him. Kenji quickly jumped up and ran away. Stupid disease. It's caused me enough despair already. I have to get away from here. Thought Kenji as he was running south. South towards Beach Cave.

He came out to the beach but noticed obody was following him. He still ran inside Beach Cave hawever and that might have been a bad choice. He came in and sat down near the enterance gasping for breath.He noticed as he was looking outside a shadow creep over him. He slowly looked behind himself and noticed and infected...Ninetales behind him. That shook Kenji up real bad. It was like evolving was a curse now when it used to be a blessing. Everyone he knew that evolved into a Ninetales or were a Ninetales before this acursed disease started caught the disease.

The Ninetales lunged at him and he quickly dodged it. However the Ninetales looked alot like his brother but Kenji knew it wasn't...The Ninetales attacking him was his cousin.

"Please Tegeku stop." Kenji pleaded.

"Kenji? I...is t...that you?" Tegeku asked.

Kenji nodded his head noticing that Tegeku wasn't infected anymore. Tegeku explained that he could make it look like he was infected when he really wasn't and asked Kenji if he wanted to stay with him for the night. Kenji said that was fine and then they walked deeper inside the cave together.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
(Too Late?)

Pokemon Species: Hoppip

Name: Basil

Type: Grass/Flying

History: Basil was abandoned at birth, finding a colony of Hoppip and their evolution he joined them for a few years... The the infection began and he was forced to flee.

Infected: No

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2024
Pokémon Species: Deoxys
Name: Psych

Type: psychic
History: He had been out collecting food and was about to eat an apple when he was attacked by some infected pokemon he hit them with his psycho boost and teleported away to pokemon square, he thought he would be safe there how ever he soon relised it was not safe and fled south.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
(Im On It.)

-

Hydro Felt Something On Top Of His Shell. Huh? He Thought. Hydro Used Rapid Spin And Came Out Of His Shell. "Who's There?" He Said,Spotting The Cyndaquil He Accidentily Threw Against The Wall Of The Cave. "Uhhh,Sorry About That..." Hydro Said,Walking Towards The Cyndaquil. It Didnt Look Infected. Good... Its On My Side... Hydro Though,Looking At The Cyndaquil. "My Name Is Hydro,And Your Name?" He Said. The Cyndaquil Looked Pretty Tough,Even Against A Water Type. If It Decided To Turn On Him,It Would Be A Good Fight.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
Pokémon Species: Deoxys
Name: Psych
Type: psychic
History: He had been out collecting food and was about to eat an apple when he was attacked by some infected pokemon he hit them with his psycho boost and teleported away to pokemon square, he thought he would be safe there how ever he soon relised it was not safe and fled south.

Accepted, please be active since your taking a vital role.

Ult.Strike.

'Life is tough, get a helmet!'
Years
Timor was wandering towards Pokemon Square, he had heard that there were some Pokemon who escaped the infection. However, that was false information.
The water Pokemon looked around the town, it was completely abandoned.
"Hello?" Timor called. "Is anybody here?"
No one answered. "This is what happens when you trust too much..." Timor muttered.
Suddenly, Pokemon lept behind Timor and tackled him to the ground!
"Hey what's the big-!" Timor cut him self off, it was an infected Rattata.

Xano

Medallion master
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
'Ughh......sorry about that. I didn't know that was a pokemon's shell. Anyway, my name is Tytrox" Tytrox said, as he looked closely at Hydro. He wasn't infected. 'Nice to meet you, Hydro. I've been to beach cave before a couple of times, so I know what it's like there. Even if there are infected pokemon, they won't be too strong, for us at least." he continued. He pointed towards the cave entrance and nodded.

"Let's go in. It'll be safer than staying out here. A stronger infected pokemon may appear." he said. ' I'll go in first, and it's your choice then if you want to follow me, or not.' he said again. He went on fours, right into the entrance, hoping that he would get some help by his new friend.

((Regarding my absence, I leave silent pidgeot to control my character till I return))

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2024
(OOC I know deoxys are gender less but I will be refering to my character as if it were male)
Psych woke up near the beach leading out to see and sensed that there were other pokemon there however, he did not approach as though he is quite strong he does not want to be cornered and there was deffinetly more than one so, he changed into his speed form before setting off again heading further south. He did not know what was there but, he saw enough infected pokemon up north do easily trap him and had decided that they shoul be weaker and fewer down south. He said to himself "I hope i find some allies as I think there might be something important up north, as there are many infected pokemon there I don't think I could go far alone before I would tire and struggle fighting my way through."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
((Regarding my absence, I leave silent pidgeot to control my character till I return))

((Ok,I'll Do My Best As Two Pokemon Until You Get Back. :)))

Hydro Nodded And Just Followed. If There Were Any Water Types In Here Then At Least Tytrox Would Have Some Protection. "Im Pretty Skilled In Fighting,But I Get Nervous Around Infected Pokemon. One False Move And You Could Become One Of Them." Said Hydro. Obviously There Wouldnt Be To Many Of Them Here,But You Never Know. "It Is True,But I Dont Think There Will Be Many In Here. And If There Is,They Wont Be To Tough." Replied Tytrox. Tough. Hydro Remembered Those Words Like He Heard Them Yesterday. Hydro Just Mumbled. Tytrox Stopped In Front Of The Passage And Looked Around. "Ok,Lets Go." He Said,Starting To Go In On All Fours. "Ok..." Replied Hydro,Concerned.

Ult.Strike.

'Life is tough, get a helmet!'
Years
Timor rolled around with the Rattata.
"Get off!" He said.
The Totodile sprayed the rat Pokemon with a Water gun.
The infected Pokemon cried out and ran away.
Timor sighed. "Ow..." He felt a small sting on his arm.
He glanced at it and saw that the Rattata had bittten him.

Would Timor be infected?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
...wow, been a while since I've had to do this.

Thread warning 1

Humantorches, The Silent Pidgeot, you are both posting beneath the acceptable minimum. Xano, thunder999, you are brushing awfully close to said minimum. All of you, get your act together and Kozoi, it's technically your responsibility to ensure that these guys stick to the rules, so act accordingly. If I see more posts like these here, infractions will fly, and I don't think any of you would want that. :<

Carry on.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
Dusk roamed through the town, smaller pokemon cowered and hid as he walked past, the bigger ones looked at him suspiciously. On the outskirts of the camp, Dusk heard a scream coming from the forrest, as he ran to investigate he came across an infected sentret and a wounded bidoof. Bidoofs colour was fading fast, it wouldnt be long before another pokemon succumbed to the infection. Dusk backed up, not wanting to get into a fight, his wounds had just been healed, as he put his back paw down a twig snapped and the infected sentret launched at him.

Dusk lept back narrowly missing the sentrets slash attack, Dusk fired a confuse ray at the sentret but missed. Sentret lunged at Dusk with quick attack, hitting the Eon in the side knocking the wind out of him, quickly getting to his feet Dusk tried confuse ray again, successfully this time leaving the stunned sentret to attack itself while he ran back to town to alert metagross how close the infected were to the camp.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
Blaze wondered around the camp, he knew he had to do something about these infected Pokémon but he didnt know what he could do. He was just a young Charmander which worked for the Metagross guild.

Blaze was moving food stock from the Metagross Camp to the temporary town square when he heard a scream coming from the forest, Blaze decided it would be a good idea to go check it out even if he was disobaying orders.

He walked into the dense undergrowth, there were a large veriety of plants with small fireflys sparkling around the forest. Blaze noticed a small crevice in the ground, he slowly approached this crevice but suddenly, he heard the scream again coming from inside the crevice.

Blaze jumped inside the crevice, then he fell into a circular-tomb which seemed to have a strange aura about it. Blaze shouted out: "H..h..ello?". Lights began to turn on, flickering around the room. Blaze noticed a single corridor infront of him, above a flight of stairs.

An omnious glow began to appear from near the stairs, a large Pokémon jumped out with his eyes blazing an omnious violet. This Pokémon looked down at Blaze and said: "I am Mewtwo. Who dares to disturb my sleep?" and then his body began to glow that very same omnious violet.

Blaze looked up and said shakily: "I... did. Theres an infection going on...", please help us. All the Pokémon are in trouble. Mewtwo looked back at Blaze and laughed, he obviously didnt care what happened to the Pokémon in the square as long as he could sleep.

Mewtwo placed his hand in the air, pointing his arm in Blazes general direction. Blaze began to feel drowzee, his eyes felt as heavy as led and soon he drifted off into a deep sleep. Blaze thought to himself as his body was immobile, "Am... i dying? Is... this the end?".

Blaze slowly opened his eyes and saw Pokémon crowding around him in the camp, he was back where he started but he was different. Blaze felt weak and collapsed to the floor before seeing a small flash of Metagross in the distance.

OOC Note:

Yeah, i'd appriciate it if you obayed the forum rules guys. Please try to post atleast two medium paragraphs of rp.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
pokemon: Lucario

Name: Mitchell

Type: fighting-steel

History: I wrote ALOT before this, but i wasnt signed in T.T so heres a short one

I was young Riolu who was Jelous of Explorers, so i went to beach cave and got lost, i sent wonder mail and got rescued. later i got an invitation to be in the guild and accepted. soon after i evolved, soon after that the infection started. so i got my friend kyle (he will be joining this soon. his ID is Glaceon39) and fled to beach cave.

like i said. i wrote a ton before this ... but i dont want to re-write it.

infected: no

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
OOC Note:

Okay because of the unsufficiant plot i will get you guys through the prime of the game and to the main point of the plot.

@ Batman_Symbol - Accepted and your friend will be reviewed when he comes onto the thread.

IC:

Blaze decided to explore the Ruins where the problem was set off, he was already outside of the ruins when he heard it, a scream. The scream echoed and an ominous wind blew from inside of the ruins.

Blaze walked inside of the ruins and noticed a small pedistool with a rather small keystone stuck to the bottom of it, he approached it and it began to glow an eeree scarlet then a becon of violet shot up from it.

Suddenly the whole room was covered in a scarlet fog and a Pokémon lurked in the shadows, Blaze looked towards this figure and shouted: "Hello...? Who is it?".

The figure did not reply, Blazes body began to feel heavy and then he flew into the air and hit the roof and then the ground. Blaze was under a psychic spell, his body felt completely numb like he had lost all control of it.

Blaze lay on the floor motionless as the scarlet red fog began to consume his lungs he thought to himself, "No... this cant be it... not now". Blaze began to glow a perfect white which filled the room and casted the scarlet smoke away.

Blaze was evolving, as a white beam of light shot up into the air and filled the skys he turned into a Charmeleon. Blaze looked towards this Pokémon which seemed to be created from a mass of purple-energy with many green orbs floating around it.

The Pokémon turned for a second, gave an evil grin and replied, "I... am many. I... am Spirtomb. You come here for information, yes?"

Blaze looked back at this Pokémon and nodded, Spirtomb looked back and said, "The infection... the only way to stop it is to collect the elemental orbs. Collect them you must, before it is too late.".

Blaze looked back at Spirtomb and said, "Too late? What... do you mean?".

Spirtomb replied in a manicial grin, "If... you do not collect the elemental orbs... the worlds balance will be thrown into chaos and the world... will be destroyed. Collect them you must from the shrines."

Blaze blinked and Spirtomb disappeared instantly, leaving a small parchment and a purple rock in his path. This rock glew violet and seemed to be letting off an omnious glow. Blaze picked it up, as well as the parchment and left.

The parchment spoke of the elemental orbs and the location of these "shrines". Blaze placed them in the guild for all to behold and so other rescue teams could find these orbs.

Last edited:

ace_45

gotta love me
Years
can i join?

pokemon species:grovyle
name:asia
type:grass

history:Asia was the fastest,smartest,and kindest in grovyle island. she lived with other grovyles,treecko,and sceptile. Her mother and farther were sceptiles and her little sister was a treecko.she live peaceful with her group intill her group got infected. she was the only one that got away.

infected:no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back