• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon 7Realms

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg
Years
  • The story writing is in progress! And I will be inactive for the an unknown amount of time. Have patience, and I will return with a wonderful story! Although, I will post whenever I add something new.
    In the meantime, people are encouraged to suggest additional features they want to be included in the hack, and I will try to add it. (Things like, change the graphics, are not additional features!)

Pokémon 7Realms

BNzyXkS.png

This is a hack in development. To stay updated, please join the Discord

Story

Pokémon 7Realms is a Hack about the adventure of Red, Blue and Leaf throughout Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and a very last region, which I prefer not to reveal right now. During the adventure, you will make a lot of friends, allies, rivals, enemies; fight evil crime syndicates, mysterious groups, who have different sorts of evil aims; run into trouble, play a lot of story missions, side stories, and a lot more!

Features

A Decaptitalized ROM
    Multi-Regions
    New sprites
    Physical-Special Split
    New HP Bar
    Spoiler:

New music(currently working on it)
    Mugshots
    Spoiler:

Mega-evolution
    Primal forms
    Z-moves
    Day and night system
    (Basically CFRU)
    And many more!

Screenshots

XFss2Ds.png

Credits

MrDollSteaks's Attack and decap ROMbase
    JPAN for Hacked Engine
    Navenatox for Dynamic OverWorld Palettes
    YoX-X for HP-Bar
    Ruki for Battle Backgrounds
    Kyledove for Interior Tiles
    MrDollSteak for Pokemon Battle sprites
    anutuur,874521,mitchel1 & the original guy who made this rombase in ruby for the outdoor graphics, as quoted from redzb1.wordpress.com

Bugs

(Section to be filled after the release of Beta 1. 0)

Download

No releases yet.

Code:
    Pokémon 7Realms has its own [URL="https://discord.gg/jpvSEj2"][B]DISCORD[/B][/URL]. Please consider joining it.

NOTE
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg
    Years
  • Only 7 regions and not even all from gf?😕 If you dont also add atleast kalos and Alola i definetely wont play the game and i doubt anyone else would aswell.🙄

Hm? Then don't play as well. Adding one region is a tough job, and I said 7. If you don't like it, then don't. If only one person likes my hack, I will be really pleased.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    goodluck, what i can say is : focus on finishing one region first because i expect that 7 region would be finished in a long long long time.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    Since you're not too far into this hack I was wondering why you didnt use this ROM-base since it offers way more features than the one you are using. I guess it is a bit more difficult to set up, but imo the trouble is worth it.

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg
    Years
  • Since you're not too far into this hack I was wondering why you didnt use this ROM-base since it offers way more features than the one you are using. I guess it is a bit more difficult to set up, but imo the trouble is worth it.

Did you check the features section? I have already planned on that, and I will add it within a few days, as I am still learning about it.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I really dig what you are doing with your hack, especially the Mugshots. Although 7 regions sounds pretty dope, but crazy ambitious. I hope to see you pull through it though! Eagerly waiting on a release!

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg
    Years
  • I really dig what you are doing with your hack, especially the Mugshots. Although 7 regions sounds pretty dope, but crazy ambitious. I hope to see you pull through it though! Eagerly waiting on a release!

Your comment just increased the eagerness in me to complete the hack!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Man good luck on completing your hack. I will be checking this regularly. One question: do you plan to create a discord server?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Man this hack looks spectacular! I'm rooting for you to complete this hack all the way 100%. Don't give up within your power. Hope you finish it one day! I'm praying you do but don't let the hack drain you! Have a good day.

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg
    Years
  • Man this hack looks spectacular! I'm rooting for you to complete this hack all the way 100%. Don't give up within your power. Hope you finish it one day! I'm praying you do but don't let the hack drain you! Have a good day.

Thanks a lot bh02032002! I will definitely take you as a beta tester when I release the first patch!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Nice plan, and 7 Region going to be tough work, I wonder if you planning on the story like the pokemon adventure manga? meaning not focusing much on gym badges more on the story.
    Anyway Im wishing you luck on completing this Hack! i it complete it surely become one of the top hacks ^^

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg
    Years
  • Nice plan, and 7 Region going to be tough work, I wonder if you planning on the story like the pokemon adventure manga? meaning not focusing much on gym badges more on the story.
    Anyway Im wishing you luck on completing this Hack! i it complete it surely become one of the top hacks ^^

Yes, since collecting badges and beating elite 4 is way too typical, I have already planned on the story.
    Plus, I have decided to make side stories, including side quests. The side quests are kind of missions to get valuable items and money.

Back