• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Go Field Testing Launching in Australia, New Zealand

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Call me strawberry jelly :P Aus deserves it. It seems like they don't usually get as many pretty things Pokemon-wise.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I hope they'll be expanding the beta testing field to Europe soon as well. I'd definitely sign myself up for this if it were.

Either way, I'm really excited. This means they're one step closer in development for the game.

Years
  • Call me strawberry jelly :P Aus deserves it. It seems like they don't usually get as many pretty things Pokemon-wise.

VGC didn't exist for us until recent years (despite the fact we still held TCG Championships), and we don't really get screwed over much with events as of late. Anyways, this is great news for Go because we all have a feeling the finished product will be worth it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I signed up. Finally we get something ahead of anyone else. We're the best!! I hope I get picked lol

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I signed up yesterday! Honestly we were kinda thinking we'd get it after everyone else again, but I'm glad Aus/NZ gets to try after Japan c: It would be nice to get picked, but I hope other PC peoples get picked too.

Back