• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here!!

Bag0n

Bagon Trainer
Years
  • Hello, everyone! I've always liked pokemon but this is the first pokemon forum I've actually joined. I was also wondering if the Pokemon MMORPG here works for Dial-up users.

Anyway, I like to play SNES online a whole bunch so see me at the Classic Gaming Arena! In the Emulator Zone my username is Skullpeng and same for CGA. Thanks and greetings to everyone who replies!! I will be actice here I promise :P

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Welcome Bag0n. I am sure you will be active as most people are. It is great fun ( even more so if you stay active )

Well i can't tell you if it works for Dial-Up Users, i am sure it will but it will just be very slow. I don't have dial-up so i wouldn't know.

If this is the first forum you have joined then i am sure you will find this to be a great one and want to stay a long time ( well we all hope you do xD )

Have a great time at PC have fun and make lots of great friends xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well actually, Bag0n, we are not really affiliated with the MMO. It's just an advertisment that the Pokécommunity has no real control over. :/

However, I'm certainly glad that you found this site!
    It's always nice to receive new members.

Perhaps you would like to take a little peek at our Community Rules and FAQ? They might clear up some things about PC that you may not have know.
    (Plus, they are just so much fun to read! xD)

Hmm... well it seems I reply to anymore things that you have said. I don't really dabble in much of that. ;D

Please do enjoy yourself and stay as active as you want to.
    Welcome to the community.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Hiya Bag0n! Welcome to Pokecommunity. ;)

So I take it you like Bagons, eh? What are some of the other Pokemon you like? I like dark types and the cute ones like Eevee and Pikachu (if you couldn't already tell xD). But hey, nobody said Bagon wasn't just as cool, y'know? x3

Well I am glad you will stay active. I'm sure you will have a great stay here. The peeps are really nice at this forum, so no need to worry about that! You'll have plenty of fun. ;)

I'll see you around! :)

-Neko

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Welcome BagOn you picked a very intersting screen name there remember too post lots and stay active so we can get to know you better. If you did download the game it may take a few hours to download trust me I used to have dial-up.
    Paul

Back