• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ira Deorum OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I've been wondering, Exactly how hard is it going to be to kill the zombies

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Not much. Firearm wise, 2 or 3 well placed shots from a 9mm would get them in place. The obvious headshot kill is obvious. Thing is, I'm wanting power of zombies not to come from strength, but from numbers. Quantity over quality this time. xD. Most of the times we're attacked by zombies they will come in large numbers, hordes and hordes. The strong zombies, I'd prefer if they were big Pokemon. Something like, dunno, Dragonite, Kangaskhan, Machamp, Empleon, Rhyperior, Torterra. Those things have a lot of place for lead in their bodies. Whatever zombie you want to have attacking your character, though, is up to you, and there will be few restrictions. I know you guys have ideas for the thread, and I have ideas too, and together we can make an experience fun for everyone. xD

_Diego//

Years
  • Yes, the RP started, but I said:
    "My first post will be up soon, and once it is, you're good to go."

Once it is.

I wanted to have the first post to set up things like the time, scenario, weather, and stuff like that. Not to mention I wanted Pallet Town to be peaceful for the first couple of posts. D:
    It'll still be that way, but I need Eletj to settle the ruckus now on yet another post before I start. Or better yet, delete the post. Same with Dragax. O:

Akustar

Isn't it sad?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    Whoops, I fail.

Name:
    Bathory Tepes

Appearance: Bathory's skin tone is somewhere in between paper white and clammy grey. Either way, it doesn't look very healthy, and a paranoid individual could even confuse her for a zombie if it were not for her strange hair. In contrast with the rest of her appearance, her hair is long, sleek, shiny, extremely healthy-looking, and a bright blond color. The contrast between her skin tone and hair is stark and somewhat unnerving.

However, she often looks far more inviting in person. This is because none of her skin is actually visible and all of her hair is. Although she wears a violet scooter that ends just above her knees, none of her legs can be actually seen because she wears black socks long enough to the point where they can be tucked into the scooter. She wears an open black windbreaker over a crimson turtleneck sweater, a pair of white gloves which covers her hands, and a stylized purple veil which covers her face. Her long blond hair usually blows behind her, and is actually sometimes a nuisance.

Bathory doesn't have a unique or powerful figure. Although she is of above-average height (she is close to 5'6), years of doing...well...nothing have caused many of her muscles to waste away. As a result, she is not the most physically capable, and has typically depended on her pokemon for most difficult labor. Unfortunately for her, none of her Pokemon are considered "physically strong". Because she rarely even walks, even her leg muscles are poorly developed. Having received all too much training in domestic chores, Bathory generally has nimble fingers and a generally dexterous upper body. And having rarely exercised or gone through sustained physical activity, Bathory tires easily. She is also somewhat flat-chested.

Bathory has a permanent subtle smile that is welcoming, relaxing, and reassuring at first glance, but somewhat threatening when studied because her facial expressions rarely belie her true feelings. Genuine smiles, of course, are even more worrisome. Her face is unblemished though it is clearly unhealthy-looking because of her skin tone. Her eyes, rather than being sunken, are actually somewhat bulbous and seem to some as to be wanting to escape her eye sockets. They are unremarkably black.

Her weapons are all extremely small, and are able to stay hidden under her windbreaker like her Pokeballs. The one exception is her somewhat useless ceremonial rapier, which sticks out in its sheath. For some strange reason, Bathory still wears her wedding ring. It is possibly because of sentimental reasons. It is also possibly because it has an expensive diamond on it. It also may be because she has grown since then, and the ring is also somewhat difficult to take off because it is likely slightly smaller than her finger. She also has an expensive watch on her wrist. She carries needed "accessories" in a pink sling bag which clearly does not match her outfit.

Personality: Having being raised in the Cult of Domesticity to be a Yamato Nadeshiko by her family, Bathory has an extremely restrained personality. She is extremely non-confrontational, but her bitter attitude leads her down the path of severe passive-aggressiveness. And although she is usually extremely polite, she is also extremely paranoid after the Mt. Chimney incident, and constantly scans people through her gentle facade.

She has been conditioned her entire life to be polite, humble, non-confrontational, quiet, peaceful stoic, and frankly an extreme doormat. And she gives off a strong external veneer suggesting so. But she is nothing like that on the inside. She is constantly bitter, aggressive, ridiculously impatient, arrogant, quick to anger, hot-tempered, impetuous, and has a slightly sadistic streak.

She also hates people who are arrogant and try to "lord over others", probably stemming from dislike for her family. However, this hate is somewhat hypocritical as because of her social background, she has the strong tendency to do the exact same thing. She constantly looks down on other people but detests other people who do the same. Many social traits she despises are also traits that she herself has.

With her Pokemon, she is somewhat obsessed with power, but she does not place it above her Pokemon's general welfare. While seeming to be someone that Pokemon should naturally despise, due to her duplicitous and malevolent nature, she seems to get along well with Pokemon, including all of her own. This is possibly because her malevolence tends to be of a defensive nature. Many of the malignant traits she has are the result of her perceiving threats toward which she feels she must rise to nip in the bud.

Weapons: Bathory holds in her posession a prototype solar-powered electrolaser that her father had invented before the Whirlpool War. While "electrolaser" may sound awesome, the laser is far less useful than expected, due to the obscenely low-rate of fire and mere semi-lethality. In the wake of the zombie rising, Bathory snatched the weapon from her father's bedroom while escaping the doomed Tepes estate.

Bathory also has a Semmerling LM4, but it is also not very useful, because as an anti-personnel compact pistol, it is lacking in both power and ammo capacity. It was given to Bathory during the Whirlpool War as there were fears that as the daughter of one of Sinnoh's major armament moguls, she would be targeted. Her Semmerling was designed to be compact and to act as a derringer, and as a result, doesn't seem like it will be very useful against zombies.

Bathory also has a ceremonial flamberge rapier, which like the other three is also not very useful because it is ceremonial and Bathory does not have the strength to operate it to full effect. As a ceremonial weapon, it is encrusted with gold and jewels, which makes it far less effective in actual combat. Bathory plied it off of the Grand Family Seal on the entrance to the Main Hall of the Tepes Estate, unaware that it wasn't a real sword. Despite it being not very useful, she refuses to discard it out of sentimental reasons and because of how expensive it used to be.

History: Bathory Tepes was born in 1996 as the third daughter of an extravagantly wealthy family from Jubilife City. Her father was the owner of a prominent telecommunications and defense zaibatsu/keiretsu in Sinnoh. As a child, Bathory enjoyed a typically pampered lifestyle, though her family made great efforts to isolate her from the "masses" and "rabble". She repeatedly disappointed her family because of her poor performance in every single imaginable test they put her up too. When they tested her academic prowess (with admittedly nonsensical test material), she failed. Her family quickly came to the conclusion that the only way she would ever have any use would be to marry her off to the son of another powerful businessman in order to cement business relations and add another company into their burgeoning keiretsu.

In 2010, despite the international turmoil, the Tepes family found a way to expand their power. They married her off to the heir of a biochemical conglomerate, hoping that they could use the same technology they used for fertilizers for biological weapons instead. At age fourteen, they displayed her as a debutante, and quickly had her married off to Musashi Kojiro. She stoically accepted her "role". Kojiro was eighteen and was himself not pleased by the set-up.

Her family's company was devastated by the loss of the Global Goldenrod Bank, but made a quick recovery because of one thing. The Whirlpool War. Paradise for a weapons armanent Keiretsu.

Kojiro hated Bathory. He was madly in love with a "commoner" woman. Though he found nothing personally objectionable about Bathory, his frustration and anger at his star-crossed love eventually translated into hatred toward Bathory. The breaking point occurred during the start of the Whirlpool War. Kojiro was extremely anti-war and was enraged at her family's role in aiding Sinnoh in their invasion. The final straw occurred in 2014, when he had received news during a sightseeing vacation to Mt. Chimney that his childhood had died in the Whirlpool War, not from enemy troops, but from being shot after refusing to join the army. In blind fury, he pushed his hated wife into the lava pool, and then in horror of what he had done, hanged himself.

His hated wife survived. Barely. A passing Pokemon noticed the falling girl, and quickly rushed to save her, snatching her up just before hitting the surface of the lava. Of course, being that close to the lava ensured that he had suffered horrible burns and had passed out. Her family wasn't exactly displeased. Kojiro's actions allowed them to gain far greater social leverage against his family, allowing them to finally get started on that chemical weapons project.

An expensive operation (paid of course, by the Kojiro family) was able to restore most of Bathory's former appearance. Most. Her former skin tone never came back, and she lost all of her hair, though they were able to graft on Ninetails hair to her head and eyebrows, giving her an appearance that was unique and presentable.

Despite that, Bathory never mentally recovered. Her perception of Kojiro was shattered in one fell swoop, and she grew bitter and angry. For the first time in her life, she blamed her family for everything. The hatred that Kojiro had somehow passed itself onto Bathory. Her family gave her a Togepi egg in hopes that it would keep her busy. And the Kojiro family sent her a Milotic as kind of corporate "apology". She spent her years using her considerably financial resources to pursue hedonistic goals. Some of the things she took pleasure in are better not spoken of. But what shall be spoken of was that the pursuit of pleasure was her primary goal for five years. Bathory took on the role of who did not care about life, but did not desire death.

When the zombies rose in Shinnoh, they eventually headed toward the Tepes estate. They finally unleashed the chemical weapons they had prepared. They were completely worthless. They immobilized all of the humans fleeing from the zombies, but did nothing to hurt (or help) the zombies. Though the resulting bloodbath DID give Bathory more time to get out. Some of the Tepes family left the Estate, including Bathory, because they felt the chemical weapons would fail. The rest were confident and were thus butchered. After five years, her Togepi, with an obscene amount of care and time (that nobody with a job or life would be able to provide), evolved into a Togekiss and whisked her away from Shinnoh.

Bathory flew around the world, hoping to find other human life. While she wasn't extremely motivated, it was something to do. And she eventually succeeded...

Pokémon:

Ariane the Togekiss
    Ariane was Bathory's first Pokemon. Bathory raised Ariane after withdrawing from all public life after the incident at Mt. Chimney. Ariane is easily Bathory's most powerful Pokemon, but Bathory is still somewhat overprotective of Ariane due to her natural maternal instinct. Ariane is extremely energetic and excitable, contrasting with Bathory's nonchalant and restrained attitude toward everything. Ariane, is to Bathory's dismay, far too playful in her eyes.

Madeleine the Milotic
    Milotic was Bathory's second Pokemon. Bathory received Milotic as a gift from the Kojiro Group after they tried to apologize for their "scion's unforgivable sin". Although Bathory was somewhat at first hostile toward Milotic (not the other way around), Bathory quickly warmed up to the eager Pokemon. Milotic is highly proud and stoic on the outside, but is still caring and worrisome on the inside. Milotic is also highly protective of the other Pokemon in the party but still trusts strangers fairly well.

Moira the Chansey
    Moira has fewer benevolent tendencies then the typical Chansey. For one, Moira is somewhat kleptomaniac. Moira is extremely adept at stealing objects (for a Chansey, I mean come on!), and seems to love Bathory's ceremonial rapier. Despite her mischeivous nature, Moira usually has good-intentions, and often will try to help those in bad situations. Moira was Bathory's third Pokemon. After the slaughter at the Tepes estate, Bathory tried to visit a Poke Center. All of the occupants were butchered except for a Chansey, whom Bathory quickly rescued (before running like hell). As a result, Moira is one of Bathory's most loyal Pokemon.

Dahlia the Roselia
    Unlike Moira, Dahlia wasn't saved by Bathory. Rather, Dahlia went to help Bathory. Bathory was shocked when flying over a forest, that there were a few zombies of flying Pokemon. The surprise attack almost succeeded if not for a Roselia intervening and destroying them. Dahlia was not a wild Pokemon, but rather the Pokemon of a flower girl who had been butchered by the zombies. As a result, Dahlia possesses an unerring hatred of all the undead, and is the most driven out of any of Bathory's party to simply wipe them all out. Dahlia is serious, stern, and extremely violent, though she does care about Bathory. Dahlia is also somewhat difficult to control due to her aggression.

Selene the Misdreavus
    Ghost Pokemon occupied an extremely interesting position after the rise of the zombies. Selene was not captured by Bathory, but rather attracted to Bathory and her unique personality. Selene, like Bathory, has playful streak of sadism, except Selene openly displays it. Due to how she joined the party, Selene is the most "wild" out of all of Bathory's Pokemon. And because of that, Selene rarely stays in the Pokeball like the others. Selene is usually seen floating around Bathory.

Rowan the Ralts
    Rowan was the sixth of Bathory's Pokemon, and doesn't appear to like Bathory that much. Bathory never caught her, but rather snatched her Pokeball off the brutalized corpse of a young girl she found. Ralts was obviously given to the young girl as a starter Pokemon, but she was clearly torn apart before even opening her Pokeball. Rowan feels that Bathory is everything that her old trainer wasn't, and clearly sees toward Bathory's veneer of false gentility. Rowan is also angered by how Bathory's facade reminds her of her old trainer's true personality, outside and inside.

Other: Bathory is capable of using sign language (the Mt. Chimney incident took away her hearing for a year and a half), and sometimes uses it to communicate with her Pokemon.

_Diego//

Years
  • Alright, there we go. Lol. Don't worry. Akustar, I have to say I absolutely liked your bio. Incredibly character, and the SU was very entertaining to read through. If this is your first time doing it, I praise your ability. Welcome to PokeCommunity, and Welcome to the thread. Very much accepted.

EDIT 1:

Alright, here is the first post. As you can see, I went straight to it, making Balthazar arrive at Pallet and make himself noticed. To begin with, your first post must include your character already being in Pallet Town. You may not fight any zombies in your first post. If you need your character to be somewhere else or really want to include slaughter, do it as if your character was having a flashback or something. In your post you can decide to do the following:

1. Have your character listen to Balthazar's call and go to him, aiding him on the fight with the upcoming zombie horde.
    2. Have your character listen to Balthazar, but remain hidden to come out later. This would be especially good if you need your character to reminisce and think about stuff.
    3. Have your character ignore or not listen to Bal and remain hidden. If you want to be found, you should hint so in your post ('... supplie: s/he had many, but all in all, s/he expected to be found soon') or just tell me so in the OOC. If not, balthazar will leave with the ones that follow and you can join them later. You might fight the zombies on your own later.
    4. Have your character ignore or not listen to Bal, but find another survivor to fight the horde as a separate team. You can join Balthazar at pretty much any time in the RP.
    5. Interact, in some way, with Ike and Dynasty, Bal's Pokemon who are also on the lookout. If you choose to do this, you will end up with Balthazar after or during the zombie fight.
    6. I'm open to any of your suggestions, don't hesitate in asking thorugh the OOC, those are just general ideas in case you don't know what to do. You have ideas, I have ideas, lets mingle 'em to pull out something awesome. I repeat, you may not fight zombies or bring the upcoming zombie horde on your post, I will do so in my next post, probably.You're now allowed to post (:
    The more variety I see, the better. It'd be really hard to have Balthazar respond to all the characters on my next post, but having one or two show up would be cool. Discuss ideas here.

Last edited:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Just a note. My character is investigating the noise. He will not actually reveal himself to your character, Diegoyayi. D:

Years
  • Is it too late for me to join? I'll look at it for a bit longer before making my SU. It should be posted tonight sometime (For my timezone)

EDIT: Here you go!
    Name:Lachlan "Locky/Lachy" Smith
    Occupation: Being born in late 2007, Locky was never old enough to get a proper job.

Appearance: Locky is a very athletic young boy. While his parents and friends lived he played competitive Soccer and a bit of Rugby with his mates which led to him becoming rather fit. He is not short but nor is he tall, standing at an average height of 5 feet and 3 inches (approx. 1.6m) and weighing in at 130 lbs. He has barely any fat on him, most of his body mass being skin, bone and muscle. He doesn't look unordinary in any way, he has thick brown hair that reaches halfway down the back of his neck, usually messy these days due to him not caring for it. His eyes are brown as well and seem to be a big swirl of milky chocolate, being dark in some spots and lighter in others but still keeping a smooth look. His eyelashes are often commented, or were often commented, on their length while his eyebrows are thin but almost meet up at his nose, only one centimetre between them. A few freckles spread themselves across the bridge of his nose which is almost perfect, except for the fact it has been broken… Twice. He has rather broad shoulders and the veins in his hands and forearms show. His skin was once slightly tanned but now with the 'gloom and doom' weather his skin has lost most of the tan.

He does not have many choices of clothes, he cut his denim jeans that he had been wearing down to shorts to better suit him when he travelled. He wears a black t-shirt with a white pokéball on the back of it. He wears white sneakers and also carries an old travelling bag on his back which holds any supplies he finds, some extra clothes and a sleeping bag. His other clothes are a yellow and white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts.

Personality: Lachlan likes to lead and greatly dislikes being ignored. He feels the constant need to prove himself to everyone, often hurting himself in the process. He enjoys being around friends and tries to always be cheerful, which has proven difficult in the last few years. He acts brave and tough to hide his fear of the world around him, making most believe he is able to do anything without worries.

Weapons: Locky relies on his Pokemon for the most part when fighting however he does carry a rather large and sharp knife he scavenged from a kitchen. He has a slingshot which he often uses when concealed up in a tree with small rocks for ammo.

History: Lachlan lived on a farm outside of VermillionCity with his father, mother and sister, Lucy.Lachlan attended school in VermillionCity. He studied and payed attention to everything his teachers told him, made friends with anyone he could and also played sport whenever he had the chance. In 2015, when Lachlan was 8, the family moved from the farm in Kanto to Sinnoh, a much more stable nation, after many Pokemon at the farm died of an unknown cause. Lachlan was devastated. Luckily his best friend Kyuu, a Cyndaquil at the time, survived as well as Whisper and Shiru. In Sinnoh, the family had almost no money and lived in a very small house. Locky insisted he got a job but it was very difficult to find somewhere for someone so young. Instead he delivered papers to the people in his street and also took care of any pets when people went away, getting a small income that managed to support the family. In 2017, Lachlan's mother and sister became sick with a horrible disease. The family could not afford a doctor to investigate so Lachlan and his father worked incredibly hard to try and make them feel better. Later that same year Lachlan's mother and sister died.
    In 2019 Lachlan's father told Lachlan to leave, to go back to Kanto straight away and hide. He was not to talk with anyone on the way. Lachlan's father gave him his Sableye, who Lachlan got along wonderfully with, and sent him away.
    Lachlan arrived in PalletTown early 2020 and discovered almost immediately why he had been sent away from home. Zombies. He took shelter in a house's basement where he was sure there were no zombies. Supplies were in the cupboards along with batteries, torches, a radio and a pokéball with a note explaining the situation:
    If you are reading this, then I am dead.
    I have left my Aerodactyl down here in safety from the foul beasts that roam the surface. He's name is Terror. He understands what is happening and shouldn't take too long to warm up to you.
    Please take care of him. Please.
    -George
    Lachlan opened the pokéball to see the fantastic beast inside. Terror looked at him and stepped forwards. It was hard to tell but Lachlan was certain Aerodactyl was upset yet was accepting Lachlan as his new trainer. "Don't worry buddy, I'll look after you…" Lachlan whispered petting the Pokemon's head.

Pokémon:
    Kyuu, Whisper and Shiru all have special pokéballs which are green and white instead of red and white.
    Kyuu the Quilava (Male)
    Kyuu is Lachlan's very first Pokemon. Lachlan received Kyuu as a Cyndaquil on his fifth birthday. Kyuu is one of Lachlan's most commonly used Pokemon and does not often go into his pokéball. Kyuu is amazingly fast, which comes in handy for Lachlan when facing slow zombies. Kyuu also sports Solarbeam which can be an incredibly devastating attack, also being Kyuu's strongest. Kyuu is loyal to Lachlan and obeys him without hesitation. He is very protective and always willing to fight.

Shade the Sableye (Male)
    Shade was given to Lachlan by his father when Lachlan left Sinnoh. Shade isn't often used to fight and is more commonly used for scouting out the area. He can usually be found hanging onto Lachlan's left shoulder, and almost never in his pokéball. Shade is easily frightened and also shy. He likes to make friends but only after he knows the person or Pokemon can be trusted.

Keda the Flygon (Female)
    Keda was found as an injured Trapinch in Lachlan's backyard in Sinnoh. He was never sure if it belonged to another trainer or was wild. Either way, Keda took an immediate liking to Lachlan and became very attached to him. Keda now provides amazing power to Lachlan's team with strong attacks like Dragon Pulse and Earth Power. Keda is friendly out of battle, but in is a fierce fighter.

Terror the Aerodactyl (Male)
    Terror was the Aerodactyl that Lachlan had found in the basement of his hiding place. It had been left by its owner in an attempt to keep the Aerodactyl safe until it was found by a trainer who could care for him. Terror is surprisingly kind, to Lachlan at least. He does not trust many and is hard to control when a zombie is in sight. He can cause great damage with his powerful Hyper Beam and also acts as Lachlan's means of transport

Whisper the Espeon (Female)
    Whisper was one of Lachlan's Pokemon that survived the Poke-Lypse, along with Kyuu and Shiru. Whisper evolved from Eevee the day Lachlan's mother died. She was able to relax Lachlan and help him with his pain. Whisper is not used much in fights and is also used to scout the area with her psychic powers. She is often calm and does not frighten easily, making her and Shade and excellent team. She is able to grab the other Pokemon's attention whenever she wants it and is highly intelligent.

Shiru the Grovyle (Male)
    Shiru is another of the three of Lachlan's Pokemon that survived the Poke-Lypse. Shiru is a true fighter, brave and strong with wonderful agility. Shiru is used as a scout occasionly or for ambushes on small groups of zombies. Shiru does not show much emotion ever since the Poke-Lypse when his mother died. Lachlan understands this and so the two have a great connection. Shiru has proven multiple times that he is strong, especially when paired with Kyuu.

I hope it's okay... I spent hours on it >.<

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
  • Just a note. My character is investigating the noise. He will not actually reveal himself to your character, Diegoyayi. D:

Don't worry. I think it's pretty good you didn't approach, I like the fact that not all characters will attend Bal's call. It'd be a mess if I tried to respond to all once. D:

Scizor, your bio's good, and I especially like Aerodactyl's story. There is one problem with your bio, however. D:
    I see that your Pokemon are Quilava, Sableye, Flygon, Aerodactyl, Espeon and Sceptile. The rules go 2 fully evolved, two 2nd stage, and 2 basic. Sableye and Aerodactyl are basic, Quilava is 2nd stage, but the other three are fully evolved. I guess the misundersating came in the Espeon part, but the thing is that even though Eevee only evolved once, it can't evolve again, meaning it's fully evolved. You might want to change it back to Eevee or go for Grovyle/Vibrava. Until you do, is pending; but after you do, you'll be in. :D

By the way, people, I'm plotting on another post, but it it will be mostly directed at Akustar's character. And Dragax, well, um, how do I put this... Well, to begin with, we're not in Route 1, it's Pallet Town already, and I'm pretty sure I said no zombies on the first post. >>'

Also, people, please refrain for Signing up from now. Sign-Ups will be opened again later, but for now it is suspended O;

Years
  • Ah yeah, i misunderstood that. Okay i guess i'll put Sceptile down to a Grovyle, which suits me fine as Grovyle seem more agile than a Sceptile.

So does that mean i'm allowed to post? Or do i wait until sign ups re-open? I'm fine with doing either.

_Diego//

Years
  • A'right then, no worries. If you switched to Grovyle, then you're accepted.
    And on the starting part, it will probably be a while after I re-open, probably at Pewter City; so you might have to wait. If you want to start now, that's fine by me, too. It's your pick.

Ruphire, declined. Not only did you post the SU on the main thread, or the SU lacked detail in parts, but I stated that SU's were suspended. That means, no joiners atm.

By the way, jcogginsa, in your post, I couldn't help but to notice this:
    "The bodie shape meant it could only be human, an the posture meant a living creature. As he got closer, he was able to ID the figure as female."

Who are you referring to? The only female character currently participating is Bathory, and she's hidden in a house. The only character on sight at the moment is Michael.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well i'm in Pallet now, according to my sign up. Ummm... If it is all right, i wouldn't mind getting straight into it. But if you would rather i didn't i'm cool with waiting. Haha, i'm very indecivise at times.
    Approximately how long are we talking about waiting? A month?

_Diego//

Years
  • Go ahead, then (: Just remember to take a look at this post and read all other posts in the main thread so you can catch up. It's really important to do that. O:
    And yes, maybe a month. Maybe more, maybe less. I'm taking it real slow here. xD. So yeah, I recommend you join now if you want :P

I have to leave for the rest of the day now, and maybe I don't come on tomorrow.

Years
  • Okay, i'll go post soon. Thanks. Already read the thread, some of it twice.
    Yeah, a good idea. Don't want things to be rushed and messy.

See you later in that case.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    A'right then, no worries. If you switched to Grovyle, then you're accepted.
    And on the starting part, it will probably be a while after I re-open, probably at Pewter City; so you might have to wait. If you want to start now, that's fine by me, too. It's your pick.

Ruphire, declined. Not only did you post the SU on the main thread, or the SU lacked detail in parts, but I stated that SU's were suspended. That means, no joiners atm.

By the way, jcogginsa, in your post, I couldn't help but to notice this:
    "The bodie shape meant it could only be human, an the posture meant a living creature. As he got closer, he was able to ID the figure as female."

Who are you referring to? The only female character currently participating is Bathory, and she's hidden in a house. The only character on sight at the moment is Michael.
    gotcha. I'll fix it right away

_Diego//

Years
  • Yes, yes. Good post, Scizor, I agree what you said in the OOC of your post, and it's fine.
    There are two new characters in the meeting spot now, though, so I'd like a post from Eletj that responds to them. After that post, I shall make Bal respond to Bathory and then return to the group so we can move on. If Eletj is unable to post in a while, though; I will go for it. Is that Ok, people?

Akustar

Isn't it sad?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    If you wanted to, you could post before Eletj and then just delay going back to the group for a bit until he does by swapping a few posts between us two. Of course, if you think two people swapping too many posts with each other would be unhealthy to the RP, then waiting is fine too.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back