• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yeah yeah another one XD

Yuriko

teh ashy stalker
Years
Hi, toto convinced me to join so I did XD
known her for almost a year and she got me to the satoshi obsession, so yeah welcome another satoshi stalker XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hey, I see you like him too! Welcome to PC, hope you have fun, and make sure to join Satoshi's fanclub! Please follow the rules and mods, and PM me to be friends. See you around soon!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
XD Hi! Welcome to PC! have fun and obey t3h rulezz~ XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Hi welcome to PC.Have a great time and I believe we met.Sorry about claiming the Bushie before you in the thread.Pm me if you want to be friends.

Last edited:

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome here^^
Follow the rules and enjoy your stay^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Oooooh, you're a friend of Angela? Well, any friend of Angie's ish a friend of mine! ^_~ Hi, my name is Kelsey, it's very nce to meet you. ^____^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! I'm sure you'll follow the rules and stuff, but what I really want is for you to have fun! =D

I too am a Satoshi fan, but it's near impossible to get the kid with Angela around. XD *clings to Angela* Well, I hope to catch ya around the forums, see ya later! ^_~

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Awws...I love your username. <3 Its so creative~! ^o^

Anyways, welcome to The PokeCommunity. =3 My name is Karli. I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^_~ See ya around~!

~Karli

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Hi, and welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or want to be friends.

Back