• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

LegioN7

Wandering Trainer
Years
Hello everyone, My name is LegioN.

Just wanted to say hello, and that I'm glad i found this community so far, i have been playing pokemon since red/blue and always enjoyed it.

Totally new to Pokemon White/Black. Always looking to trade what little pokemon i have right now for something new.

I hope i see you in wi-fi, etc! Feel free to IM me!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey there, LegioN! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! If you're looking for people to trade with, you shoudl visit the Wi-Fi Center. On there you can trade with other PC members, or you can create your own trade shop! You can also ask for battles at the Battle Stadium which is also located in the WiFi Center. :)

Well, hope you get yourself comfortable here, and be sure to read the rules! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
A lot of people seem to have started in Red and Blue. Maybe people should have started on Green or something, where there were more things like Plant type. :P I started on Gold/Sulver/Crystal myself, and I'm pretty sure I have the game somewhere, still working completely. :)

Welcome to the forums. :D

You might want to go check out the Trade Corner if you're into trading. I know I am, or at least used to be. I still trade sometimes, considering now when I'm looking for certain Pokemon for an upcoming tournament which I will be entering in. Maybe you could help me get some of those Pokemon? :P

LegioN7

Wandering Trainer
Years
Thanks guys :D I hope i can help, i haven't been very successful so far at breeding so

If someone could help! I'm not sure where to post this, but me and my friend would like some help breeding, as i am completely new to it.

Last edited:
Back