• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Hi my alias is Edar. I'm really a R/B player but I can adapt to any game. I'm not very good being social. I also have just started hacking Roms. If you want to collaborate just Pm me; Thanks! :D

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • Ohai there Edar~ <3
    Fancy name you have there. :3 Welcome to Pokecommunity, where the skies are always blue, the water cool, and the beachgoers oh-so-hot! ;D

Oh cmon, get out of that old gen shell. :3 I have been playing Pokemon since the beginning, Black and White definitely take the cake for being the best Pokemon game EVER.

And ROM hacking, I'm pretty sure you know of the threads we have here! :3 A lot of useful tools to help ya, and a great community behind it for any questions~ This is the right place!

But anyways, have fun and stuff! :D Remember not to put your finger in the wall sockets, and obey the rules! :D Happy Posting~ <3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, oldies are the goldies. <3 I love Pokemon Blue; its a pretty memorable game, even when I play Pokemon White right now; every origion has to start off somewhere in fact!

[even I, a person who laughs at his own feet!]

In fact, this forum has a pretty neat Metal and Color Generation board, where you can discuss the R/B/Y games, as well as the G/S/C games in general.

Hm, well, I wouldn't call myself unsocial; I guess when I crept out of the shy shell a bit, I got to meet pretty interesting and colorful people; soooo yeah. :3 But yeah, I know its pretty tough meeting and talking with people the first time around; that's how I felt when I first came to this forum too. BUt I dunno, I would say; just go for it; they won't bite. <3 Maybe just say hi, and hopefully, they'll say hi back, and you can go from there. <3

On topic of ROM Hacking, there's the Emulation board if you wanna visit, which its pretty reccomended that if you have topics about ROM Hacking, you should go there, as long as its within the rules of course~

Anyhow...welcome to PC, its good to meet you here tonight. <3 I hope I can see you again when the moon is full sometime! Cause when the moon is full, we-get-to-see-the-warewolves! :3 I love em'~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi my alias is Edar. I'm really a R/B player but I can adapt to any game. I'm not very good being social. I also have just started hacking Roms. If you want to collaborate just Pm me; Thanks! :D

Hey there! Welcome to PokeCommunity! Sounds like you're a ROM hacker, well you've come to the right place! PC has a great ROM hacking forum that has everything you need, from tools, tutorials, to hacks made from other members! I'm pretty sure you'll love it there.

I'm also a R/B player. I adore the classic games, though I take too long to adjust to the modern games.

Anyways, make sure you read the rules, they're important for you to follow. And most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Sorry I couldn't reply. I don't know how to subscribe to a thread. But thanks. Hope to see you around.

EDIT: I just found out how to subscribe. I really like it here.

Years
  • Hi Edar.! Nice to meet you.! I'm not that good at socializing either but got to try and make friends someway or another right.? Have fun here at Pokecommunity.! (:

Back