• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
NO!
Not unless you want the Balice Solar powered security system to switch on and teleport the pokemon you brought with you out???
So catch a Pokemon, lose the one you have... tough choice, ain't it?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
LOL...

What should Yui call Psychic? After all, she can't really be calling Psychic "Psychic", Miharu would probably figure it out...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
should that 'shall' be a 'should' SIU?
Do not forget who the GM is here!

Edit:

MEH!
I had to do so much editing because your post came before mine in the sequence, bleh!
Well, its done, the battle is won, hurrah! hurrah! hooray!

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Sorry, didn't expect it all to go that fast /=
Maybe i'll come up with something that you can participate in that can't be completed in two hours when a bunch of people are posting like crazy...

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Oh so all the pokemon are gone, D*amnit...

Kellyn: *Cries in the corner* But i wanted a good old fashion battle!

Me: And I embarrass you *Sighs*

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
*feels terrible*

I really didn't mean for it all to play out like it did, I thought it would be more epic and everyone would be fighting and stuff's
;__;

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Kellyn: *Starts muttering curses under his breath

Genesis: *Pats him on the back* Oh we'll get them next time.

Me @ Zammy: Ok, well I had said I'd be gone alot tonight. XD, no worrys I'll be here next time hopefully.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Really sorry about that... also I may or may not be on much tomorrow because my dad is picking me up to go to his house[also i'm skipping school Friday =P]

Back