• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello =]

[zsrc]

Captain Callahan
Years
  • Hey everybody. Name is Ryan, I also go by Ry, Callahan, or Captain. I had an old account on her but forgot my Email and password so I couldn't get on anymore.

But, It's glad to be back.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! Welcome to PC! hope you enjoy your stay.

[zsrc]

Captain Callahan
    Years
  • Wait? I didn't double post, chibi replied in between those two. It said NP 26262626262626262626262, I swear... Nvm.

But thanks for the welcome man.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Welcome to pc!! make sure to read the rules and it says no double posting! like you did no offense.

He didn't double post, someone's post was before his and it was deleted because it was spam. Also, next time use the report button instead of posting. Thanks.

k, now. Welcome to PC, [zsrc]. :3 Have a great time here, and PM me if you need any help with anything.

Back