• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help! I can script a little but i need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm making a fire red hack. And as in every pokemon game you can get 3 pokemon. My game will start with just one game. But i don't know the command for a thing as the professor when you want to leave pallet town and the professor runs up to you etc. Can someone please explain how that works because it is not in the scripting tutorials yet.

Tnx

MayanMan2012

Pokemon Dawn/Dusk: Coming Soon
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2014
Well firstly, this doesn't belong here.

Secondly, although this will probably be closed soon, I'd like to help you. All that the Oak thing is, is applymovement, which is explained in Diegoisawesome's tutorial - it has all of the commands necessary. Try looking there, and if you stil don't understand, go to the script help thread.

~MayanMan

Years
Yeah, sorry; this shouldn't have been approved. As mentioned above, you should check out diegoisawesome's tutorial to findout things like that. It covers pretty much everything you'd need to know, and it definitely covers what you're looking for here :)

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back