• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OCC - Need SUs!] Bloodlust - Strife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
.:Status:.
RP started, need more SUs.

.:History:.
Spoiler:

.:SU Form/You/My SU:.

SU Form:

Spoiler:

You:

You're a member of the said races, good or bad it's up to you. You can join whatever side you want on the Humans & Angels VS The Dark Tribe & Spirits, whatever race you are. But if you're the opposing race (E.G. An angel with the Dark Tribe & Spirits), you have to convince them you will help them.

You're free to make this world whoever you like (e.g. woods, and other landscapes) as well as customs and magic arts of each race; just make sure you don't overdo anything.

*** The race members you're allowed to pick are limited, check the form below:

[--> Available Slots <--]

Humans: 2 Slots - None so far

Angels: 3 Slots - None so far

Dark Tribe: 2 Slots - ElectricScyther

Spirits: 1 Slot - XxSweetDreamsxX
Elf: Blayze~, Shayde~
Dragons: - Ray Maverick, Nakuzami

[-->Characters<--]

Ray Maverick - - Charon Alistar - Dragon

ElectricScyther - - Asmodaeus Umbra - Demon
XxSweetDreamsxX - - Jenna Xie - Spirit
Blayze~ - - Amethyst Kasumi - Elf

Shayde~ - - Silver Tenshi - Elf / Angel
Nakuzami - - Angel Divine - Dragon

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Name: Angel Divine
Nickname: N/A
Race: Wise Dragon

Personality:
Angel is somewhat... off. She can be extremely nice, or extremely dreadful. It all depends on her mood and whom is on the receiving end of it all. She loves to discover new things about anything, and sometimes her curiosity can get the better of her. She prefers to not fight before she gets all of the facts, her exception to this being when someone or something destroys nature, or something else close to her. Due to this, she is not very fond of humans, but she tolerates them.

Angel is both kind and harsh. She is kind to most people, but there are some that she can't help but hate. These people include extremely arrogant people, people whom do horrible things and are oblivious to the severity of their actions, and people whom destroy nature, and more, but those are three of the top ones. She will fight for what she believes in, and protect those that deserve it.

History:
Angel grew up in the kingdom of the wise ones, Domentor. There, she was raised and taught the magic arts by her family. While growing up, she also showed a huge affinity for nature, and all that was within it. This lead her to the development of the power to control nature. She could revive dead plants, make plants grow instantly, and she could almost... hear the plants. It was almost as if she was a plant herself.

She was also taught how to control the wind, an art passed down through her family for generations. This allowed her to summon up huge gusts of wind, create a blade made only of air, fly with much more speed and control than other dragons, and basically anything else that had to do with the wind. She was a powerful dragon, and that was pretty obvious to most.

Angel lead a quiet life with her family. When she did practice her magic, it was at the training grounds that belonged to her family. These training grounds were a secluded area on a mountain near her home. She has lead this life, up until now.

Appearance: [Ima attempt to draw a picture...]
Angel is a serpentine dragon; she has no wings. Her scales are a beautiful azure blue.

Powers: The Dragon's Sacred Arts | Ability to control Wind | Ability to control Nature
Others: (w/e)

RP Sample/Intro: [I'll type this up later...]

Hope it's okay, tell me if anything needs fixing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024

Name: Angel Divine
Nickname: N/A
Race: Wise Dragon

Personality:
Angel is somewhat... off. She can be extremely nice, or extremely dreadful. It all depends on her mood and whom is on the receiving end of it all. She loves to discover new things about anything, and sometimes her curiosity can get the better of her. She prefers to not fight before she gets all of the facts, her exception to this being when someone or something destroys nature, or something else close to her. Due to this, she is not very fond of humans, but she tolerates them.

Angel is both kind and harsh. She is kind to most people, but there are some that she can't help but hate. These people include extremely arrogant people, people whom do horrible things and are oblivious to the severity of their actions, and people whom destroy nature, and more, but those are three of the top ones. She will fight for what she believes in, and protect those that deserve it.

History:
Angel grew up in the kingdom of the wise ones, Domentor. There, she was raised and taught the magic arts by her family. While growing up, she also showed a huge affinity for nature, and all that was within it. This lead her to the development of the power to control nature. She could revive dead plants, make plants grow instantly, and she could almost... hear the plants. It was almost as if she was a plant herself.

She was also taught how to control the wind, an art passed down through her family for generations. This allowed her to summon up huge gusts of wind, create a blade made only of air, fly with much more speed and control than other dragons, and basically anything else that had to do with the wind. She was a powerful dragon, and that was pretty obvious to most.

Angel lead a quiet life with her family. When she did practice her magic, it was at the training grounds that belonged to her family. These training grounds were a secluded area on a mountain near her home. She has lead this life, up until now.

Appearance: [Ima attempt to draw a picture...]
Angel is a serpentine dragon; she has no wings. Her scales are a beautiful azure blue.

Powers: The Dragon's Sacred Arts | Ability to control Wind | Ability to control Nature
Others: (w/e)

RP Sample/Intro: [I'll type this up later...]

Hope it's okay, tell me if anything needs fixing.

Wow, the gender came as a big surprise for me xD
Yeah, the idea of a blade made of wind is weird, seeing as she's a caster. But she can breathe ice, okay ^^
How the heck are you gonna come to Anemos?

Nakuzami

Years

Wow, the gender came as a big surprise for me xD
Yeah, the idea of a blade made of wind is weird, seeing as she's a caster. But she can breathe ice, okay ^^
How the heck are you gonna come to Anemos?

Lol X3
Well, uh... It's still just manipulating wind ;P So... Does the breathing ice have to replace something up there, or will it just replace Dragon's Sacred Fire?
Ima have her get lost while flying or something :3

I drew a picture of her, but I can't upload it at the moment :|

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Lol X3
Well, uh... It's still just manipulating wind ;P So... Does the breathing ice have to replace something up there, or will it just replace Dragon's Sacred Fire?
Ima have her get lost while flying or something :3

I drew a picture of her, but I can't upload it at the moment :|

Yeah, it's gonna replace it. We're gonna call it Sacred Ice Grasp or w/e. xD

And dude, Dracodenia is too far from Anemos for a dragon to fly over... Also only adults + dragons fly x)

Nakuzami

Years

Yeah, it's gonna replace it. We're gonna call it Sacred Ice Grasp or w/e. xD

And dude, Dracodenia is too far from Anemos for a dragon to fly over... Also only adults + dragons fly x)

Uh, how 'bout just Sacred Ice?

Okay, then I'll go with "or something" :3
Uh... So, what age can they fly at?
... She could also manipulate wind to fly :3 JK... Kinda ;P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Uh, how 'bout just Sacred Ice?

Okay, then I'll go with "or something" :3
Uh... So, what age can they fly at?
... She could also manipulate wind to fly :3 JK... Kinda ;P

Sacred Ice, okay. And they can fly somewhen after adultship.
Well that could work, but lifting her own would be a great waste of power.

Nakuzami

Years

Sacred Ice, okay. And they can fly somewhen after adultship.
Well that could work, but lifting her own would be a great waste of power.

Okay, since she's quite a ways from adultship, may I just tweak her age a bit (To 20?)
Well, only if she really needs to then.

... Nobody else but us has posted in the OOC Thread yet :|

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Okay, since she's quite a ways from adultship, may I just tweak her age a bit (To 20?)
Well, only if she really needs to then.

... Nobody else but us has posted in the OOC Thread yet :|

You go "tweak" her age. Just post smth xD Is she good or bad, by the way?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'll be posting later but I have no idea at all how to start

You could start at Ionia, the Kingdom of Angels (since you're with the good guys :D)? Dunno, if you wanna plan smth w/ your friend Silver, feel free.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
She's good.
I thought of a way to get her to Anemos. A little stumble into the Magic Well of Ruin perhaps? :3

roflmao, you could make our people send her as a messenger or smth.
What's gonna happen when those two meet? D:

Nakuzami

Years

roflmao, you could make our people send her as a messenger or smth.
What's gonna happen when those two meet? D:

Messenger for what? I mean, what would the message be?
I was serious about the well thing ;3

I don't know... Alistair will probably be "OMFG, DRAGON?!" and Angel will be like "OMFG, PERSON I DON'T KNOW?!"

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'd love to reserve a spot as a human if I may ^.^

Reserved.

Wow Nakuzami, that was pretty random! I think we should keep our meeting for later. Remember you're good, right? You can't just go in demon territority unless you want to join them

Mira

restless spirit
Years
I have a question. Do humans have any specific powers, or are they just kind of… there being the cause of conflict >.>

And gwaaah! I'm the only member of the human race left on earth. @~@

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I have a question. Do humans have any specific powers, or are they just kind of… there being the cause of conflict >.>

And gwaaah! I'm the only member of the human race left on earth. @~@

Ye they can be mages :D or warriors or w/e. They can't use black magic tho :p

Nakuzami

Years
Reserved.

Wow Nakuzami, that was pretty random! I think we should keep our meeting for later. Remember you're good, right? You can't just go in demon territority unless you want to join them

Pretty random indeed :3
If you don't want them to meet yet, Angel will leave and probably meet the elves. She'll end up joining the war for the good side and blah blah blah, she'll see Alistair again, he'll be like "WHOA!? DRAGON?!" and she'll be like-wait, didn't I say this already? Okay, nevermind then :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'm leaving for vacations, so..

BBL! I promise this will be more active when I come back ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back