• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoooo :3

Years
  • Heeey Cupa (that's your name?), welcome to PC! n~n

Aww of course we'll like you. We're a pretty friendly bunch around the forum and any new user is always welcome. ;P Why not tell us a bit about yourself though? Something like how long you've been into Pokemon and other interests you may have, like watching TV or playing games. Surely there has to be something you can say, right? You seem like a fun person from what we have to go off of so far, too, so it'd be nice if we knew a bit more about the new face that'll hopefully stick around for a while here on the forum~

Regardless on if you want to talk about yourself or not though, it's all right! Up to you, maybe I'm just being a bit nosy or something. But since you joined you're instantly cool in my book so make sure to check back and not disappear on us! I'll suggest the X & Y section for you if you're interested in Pokemon gaming since it's been bustling with activity ever since the section opened, especially now with the new news that was released. You can also stop by some of the other Pokemon boards and perhaps the off-topic sections like Chit Chat & Polls or Debates & Discussions. :3

Pleasure meeting you and remember to read the rules! See you around!

Back