• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
On first post u have IPS - secend download USA firered rom then patch on windows etc witch ips patcher and then run rom on some emulator and play or orginal gba :)

Sag

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
PLZ HELP i've played over 60 hours of gameplay perfecting my pokemon for the pokemon league, and the gaurd won't let me in Mandis Water Field. The front desk sends me there, but the gaurd won't step aside!! Im so frustrated and annoyed by this :S
Can someone pleaese help me!
Iv'e done all the events (giant onyx\cubone(?)\pokemopolis(?) etc)
Plus have nothing in my bag and only 3 pkmn.
WHY WONT HE MOVE?!?!

Last edited:

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
PLZ HELP i've played over 60 hours of gameplay perfecting my pokemon for the pokemon league, and the gaurd won't let me in Mandis Water Field. The front desk sends me there, but the gaurd won't step aside!! Im so frustrated and annoyed by this :S
Can someone pleaese help me!
Iv'e done all the events (giant onyx\cubone(?)\pokemopolis(?) etc)
Plus have nothing in my bag and only 3 pkmn.
WHY WONT HE MOVE?!?!

did you completed fertilizer event an fighted the guy with marowak near victory road.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
When I'm getting to the mewtwo event, for some reason the dragonite won't appear. I did all the events I think. Lights camera quaktion is after the mewtwo event. Nvm I thought the forum died a while ago.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
The game let me evolve my squirtle so I couldn't help wartortle if that matters, its a blastoise now and I never knew I shouldn't evolve it.

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
The game let me evolve my squirtle so I couldn't help wartortle if that matters, its a blastoise now and I never knew I shouldn't evolve it.

use some cheats and make a new squirtle.now use it.

code:-
8ED19163 3579E69D
BCDCB406 2F2FD763

hope it works.
thanks to let me help you.

always backup your save
edit-here is walkthrough-http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=209424

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
Sorry but I have a question, I'm trying modifier codes and the one u used but I don't know how to make it work. I put the xxxx to 0007 for squirtle but it didn't work

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
Yeah but how do I use it and I would also like to know about y dragonite won't deliver the message

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
I'm using myboy for Android and its my first time, are there any requirements for dragonite.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
Nvm if wasn't working cuz I never talked to my mom and prof. Oak about the league, I haven't tried yet but I bet it'll work now

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
Ok I got to the Pokemon league but when I talk to the gaurd to let me fight Ritchie, he says I don't have a match scheduled.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
One problem, charizard was not in my party against poliwrath. Will he start to obey me now, or is it too late and nothing I can do.

Back