• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Dont know when beta nex will by - metapod23 goal is to do game to end of Orange island and left only some episodes to complete so wait to hi add some info/new download . And yes u can continue your save - only name of save must by that same like patched GBA rom game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2015
    Hello! I have already beaten the third trainer at Indigo Plateu. Now I should train mi pokemons, but the vs seeker doesn't work in caves. Therefore, i'cant train with other trainers in Victory Road. What should i do to train my pokemon? Thanks!!

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2022
    Hello! I have already beaten the third trainer at Indigo Plateu. Now I should train mi pokemons, but the vs seeker doesn't work in caves. Therefore, i'cant train with other trainers in Victory Road. What should i do to train my pokemon? Thanks!!

Battle the wild pokemon, and battle them a lot. That`s what I did to beat the indigo league.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    "Battle the wild pokemon, and battle them a lot. That`s what I did to beat the indigo league."

Also when played i that lvl pokemon's

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    How many times people ask for that - read 1st post and u have answer about secend question - also next beta will by when he add - maker dont post when will by - hi only writed some time in some old post - about only is working on next but no relese data was writed - so will by when hi post now beta

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2015
    I am stuck at the Whirlpools part after you got north having just defeated Rudy, the gym leader of Trovita Island. I have to go North through the Whirlpools using the puller and when i cross them I try to go as far north as possible but there's like an invisible wall that wont let me past. I cannot get any further. I have outlined in Red the "invisible wall" that i cannot get past. I can move just left of my position and have tried to advance on every part possible but cannot get past.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-18-20-04-55.png
      Screenshot_2015-10-18-20-04-55.png
      33.1 KB · Views: 21

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
    Years
  • i have played an older version and it was awsome but a question:
    "how an you make that surf thing look like a lapras i need it for my hack"

PokemonBen

Kanto Champion
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hello I'm stuck at Sabrina's gym. I have talked to everyone but I can't figure out what to do next. Sabrina's dad is in front of the GYM, telling me to get a ghost Pokemon, but I can't catch them without a Silph Scope (or the item you changed it to). There is nothing to do in Silph. Co, I have done the Butterfree task, adopted all the Pokemon and battled the tentacruel. However I had to flee the Tentacruel battle, was I supposed to win and get a reward?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Go to tower and there u got ghost pokemon - hi will go witch u like in anime

shepler86 - tray cheats on pc or smartphone emulator if on GBA i dont know how to get out

PokemonBen

Kanto Champion
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hey, just went back to get Bulbasaur and my game crashed. I pressed A on Oddish and NO$GBA say's there is an invalid header image.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Awesome hack! I was loving it until i got to Porta Vista, where the game freezes at the building on the top of the town... i think this is not the end of beta, is it normal?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    @PokemonBen - when i played beta 4.5.3 i also forget about bulbasaur but when on end of game on VBAM emulator PC back was ok. Also played earlay version on emulator android gba i also 1 forget abaout soem pokemons and also no problem was

Test on VBAM on pc or some emu on smartphone

@Barata - no that isnt end of beta and stronge bug never played on any emu pc or smartphone - much time played all betas and dont haved this problem like propoble many

Last edited:
    Back