• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Ah may be a dumb question but do any of the Alola pokemon have abilities? Everyone I try to catch says it has no special abilities.

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Small Updates 01/06/18
t9XkQJV.png
y6G4Xan.png
XgSjhwy.png

Credits - Neon Skylar

Last edited:
Years
seeing that the final version of sky twilight will be released soon, if i were to start playing now will my save be compatible with the final version?? also does this hack have in battle megas or are the permanent like in mega power

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
seeing that the final version of sky twilight will be released soon, if i were to start playing now will my save be compatible with the final version?? also does this hack have in battle megas or are the permanent like in mega power

If I were to start playing now will my save be compatible with the final version??
Probably not.

Does this hack have in battle megas or are the permanent like in mega power?
It's going to be in-battle once the final version is released.

Last edited:

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Will I have to start over my game after Beta 3.0 is released?

Edit: Just saw the above post

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
;-; Why does Team Voltage gotta be so rude.Those roasts hurt my feelings. T_T i will scizor them all in the face for this!

Back