• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a trading partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay1396

Jay13
Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    Hi I'm new to this, I literally just set up my account. I play sword on my switch and was looking for someone to link and trade with. I have no friends or anything on my game so far. Looking forward to adding and trading you all!

aceunavailable

Ace Unavailable
    Years
  • Hi! I'm also new to the PokeCommunity and play Sword on Switch. Do you want to trade the Pokemon that require a trade to evolve (Pumpkaboo -> Gourgeist, Gurdurr -> Conkledurr, Feebas -> Milotic, Swirlix -> Slurpuff, rhydon -> rhyperior, and kerrablast/shelmet)? I'm trying to complete the pokedex but have run into some issues finding trading partners that understand what I'm going for. I'm also looking for Munchlax, Pichu, and Cleffa if you happen to have them (if you want them, I'll be happy to trade them back, I just need to fill out the Pokedex). Are you looking for any specific Pokemon? I might have them.

Unfortunately, because we both play Sword, we can't help each other with the Shield-exclusive Pokemon.

Thanks!! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community! You're more than welcome to check out the Trade Corner to get help with exclusive version trades. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Jay1396

Jay13
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    Hey sorry just got on. I was waiting for a notification that someone had replied I never got any. I guess this site doesn't work like that haha. To answer the question though yes of course. That's exactly what I am looking to do. I'll be looking for a reply

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020
    Hi all,

New to this, I want to trade my Machoke to get a Machamp, if anyone is kind enough to trade back, or if they have a Machoke they want to trade as well.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    If you're looking for a trade, please create a thread over in the Trade Corner as this section is just for welcoming new members to the community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back