• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Revolution Europe release date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
  • I was on ebay, and I searched for the item "pokemon battle revolution" as you do, and apparently, a company called "GameCave UK" are selling the English versions as preorders. It says "this game will be released on October 5th 2007". At first I thought it was a scam, and they were just idiots, but I looked on google, and I saw that, a reliable website has confirmed it. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pre-Order-Pok...yZ145519QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem PROOF!

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • It is pretty annoying the way they make us wait like a year after America. I was glad that England got an online Wii game before anyone else :p

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Uh, you call ScamFest(eBay) reliable? No way, until Nintendo reveals it, I aint gonna listen to this.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    So far Nintendo hasn't announced anything on their press site, so you can consider every single possible release date an unreliable source for now.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back