• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Togepi/Togetic Club

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Togepi and Togetic are some of my favorite Pokemon so I made a club for them. You can talk about them from the game or Misty's Togepi/Togetic or anything Togepi/Togetic related.

Rules:
    1. Follow the forum and club section rules.
    2. Only post if you're joining.
    3. When joining don't just post "can I join?" or anything like that. You can post to ask to join but also post about the current topic.
    4. Have fun. ^_^

Members:
    Togepi4eva
    sly_74
    dark_croconaw
    Username
    Jirachu
    totodile

Banners:
    Username

First topic: Why do you like Togepi and Togetic?

I started liking Togepi when I saw Misty with it and it's cute as well as strong (saved Misty and the others more than once) and it eventually became my favorite Pokemon (now it's one of my second favorites).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    This is a good club. I'd like to join. I love Togepi and Togetic because they are both sooo cute. :)

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Togeticavatar.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Togepi is the so sweet, I'll deffinitly Join, also I think Togepi is much cool-er than Togetic, also, I can make some banners if you wan;t, and if you need a co-owner, look my way! XD

Edit: A quick Banner I frew together!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    I don't need a co-owner but I will add your banner to the first post. Anyone else that would like to make a banner may do so.

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • I'll join! I like Togepi because I saw Misty get it and got one in FR and couldn't get myself to deposit it!

Back