• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I got Tiger Blood Bro (A Thread about Charlie Sheen, The Bi Winning Warlock)

Years
  • He's funnier in real life than he is on Two and a Half Men. I wish I could go to one of the comedy shows he's currently doing, actually. He's very articulate for someone who takes so many drugs, and although I don't agree with his drug habits (though agree with his right to choose what he consumes) the stories that he would have to tell (and has told so far) would be/are hilarious.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • He's so-totally not winning. That's all I can say.

I wanted to ask, does he still run his webcast on Ustream? Or was it a one-time thing?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Well, he's used up about 14 of his 15 minutes of new-found fame, and he's haemorrhaging the remaining seconds with this 'Winning Tour' of his. It was all amusing at first, but now it's just really sad to watch; like car-crash television but with real people with real lives and families. Such a shame...

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
  • Well this Friday Charlie Sheen will be coming to my town in his comedy tour. I have the abillity to get free tickets, but it isn't worth the hassle to go. I'd rather stay home and not deal with people.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I thought he was winning and hilarious at first but now he's just trying to make money off the "fame" he's garnered.

He's so quotable that it's not even funny hahaha just laughed D:

At least he's got tigerblood and adonis DNA. AND DONT FORGET THE GODDESSES EITHER

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • It was funny for the first five seconds, and this it got over talked about. Then after he announced his "tour" i just tuned out the rest. I'm kind of glad the tour bombed.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Sheen is a genius when it comes to acting, and being a famous person.

I can't say I blame him for capitalizing on the media attention, and in his own way, trolling the media. Seriously. The media nowadays needs trolling...and Sheen delivers.

Sure Sheen screwed up royally. We all do, we're all human. He was well within his right to give the proverbial finger to society...because if he hadn't been famous, nobody would have really given two figs about his problems, and the news agencies certainly wouldn't have made it a headline! :/

So yeah. Sheen knew he was royally hosed when everything went public, so he intelligently capitalized on media attention, because he knew how uptight the network was.

I don't condone what he is doing, I think he's setting a terrible example though. I do commend that he made lemonade from those lemons. :p

Back