• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon species ODDISH does not exist error

JohnnyComotion

Advanced Trainer
Years
I'm hurtin' now. Last week, I was working on my created Pokemon, Eagleon, the evolved form of Eevee. Well for some odd reason, while I was creating the item for evolution, something happened to Pokemon.txt. I know this because I was getting errors like "Pokemon Species ODDISH does not exist" It stopped at wigglytuff. I had to re-download the PBS Txt file. When I did, it went from Bulbasaur to Genesect....but all their Base EXP is 0. Now I'm trying to find one that has it fixed.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Don't mind me, just moving this post into its own thread because it was reviving another thread.

julixl

Female Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
yeah that's right. I was adding Rookick, a new pokémon. I filled all the info, but it always say ''Pokemon species ROOKICK doesn't exist...
Can someone help me and Johnny C?

julixl

Female Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Aha...... Which code?
Sadly, I needed to eliminate Arceus and Shaymin from my game to introduce Roockik and Puncharoo, it's evolved form. Sadly... Very sadly :(

Help?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Aha...... Which code?
Sadly, I needed to eliminate Arceus and Shaymin from my game to introduce Roockik and Puncharoo, it's evolved form. Sadly... Very sadly :(

Help?
The code in pokemon.txt

There's no need of removing Shaymin and Arceus.

julixl

Female Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Well, guess what.
IT SURPRISINGLY WORKED 100%
OMG FL. YOU'RE AMAZING!
PD: PKMN Island=XD

Back