• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Borderlands 2 Event: The Hunt (PokeCommunity Edition)

TY

Borderlands 2 Event: The Hunt (PokeCommunity Edition)

The Hunt: PokeCommunity Edition!

Welcome to The Hunt, a Borderlands 2 event which can be done on any platform. Basically you have to farm and try to get every legendary (with some exceptions of course, we will get into that later!) from now on till May 13th!
    It's all about fun, emblems will be handed out for obtaining 15, 30 and all legendaries during this event.

Rules:
    - Don't gib in items please, this is just for fun and cheating is not fun x)
    - Already owned Legendaries don't count, else some people already could have them all, plus this is not a race :)
    - If you get a drop, please take a screenshot to confirm it (can be difficult for console users, may have to think of a alternative, if you have any please let me know!)
    - Any playthrough is allowed, as long as the legendary drops
    - DLC weapons and world drops are not included simply because they can take ages to get and not everyone may have the DLC.
    - If you get a legendary as a world drop which is on the list, it counts! (because Son of Mothrakk is the worst boss to farm)
    - Farming Loot midgets is allowed, but not reccommended (not really a fun way imo :P)
    - Slagga/Maggie count together since you can only farm one of the two as both are tied to a boss in the Clan War quest and if you pick one side, the other boss is not fightable and cannot be farmed for his assigned legendary.

Now for the items and bosses they are certain to drop from! (49 in total)

Assault Rifles (4):
    Spoiler:

Pistols (7/8, depending on which side you picked in the Clan War mission):
    Spoiler:

Rocket Launchers (5):
    Spoiler:

Shotguns (5):
    Spoiler:

Snipers (6):
    Spoiler:

SMG's (4/5, same with Pistols):
    Spoiler:

Shields (9):
    Spoiler:

Grenade Mods (8):
    Spoiler:

Class mods will be skipped due to all being located either to Terra or Vermi
    Relics will be skipped cause it's only one... and drops from Terra

Good luck and have fun!

Participants:
    Spoiler:

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • This would be cool but I'm terrible at shooters and only have Borderlands 1 :( *cries*

TY

This would be cool but I'm terrible at shooters and only have Borderlands 1 :( *cries*

That sucks :(
    Doing something like this for Borderlands 1 wouldn't do well since the legendaries there are like completely random, none of them are assigned to a boss iirc and thus extremely hard to farm :P

Back