• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dual Play - Pokemon HG/SS [T]

Years
dplogo.png

Hey everyone!
Me any buddy bring you yet another Pokemon related release! This time it's not Minecraft, but the real and actual Pokemon game! One of us is playing Heart Gold, while the other plays Soul Silver!

We thought this idea would be really cool, primarily due to the fact that it tends to be more entertaining when there is more than one person commentating, so we just did two games! I think it's actually pretty spiffy!

A word of caution we're in our 20's so our discussions might be suitable for everyone, so some viewer discretion is advised! Thank you!

Episode 1-5
Spoiler:

Episode 6-10
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Pretty cool Let's Play and idea, but you guys seem toooo chill xD

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Awesome job! My friend and I were thinking about doing this, what program do you use to dual play/stream it?

Years
Thanks! We record the video separately, while one of us records both of our commentaries, then we put it all together in Premier!

Years
Alright, episode 15 and 16 have been added. Unfortunately both these episodes are missing my half of the video... I accidentally deleted my video... It's all good though, commentary is on Icy's half.

Back