• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Nice squad page, Emcee. I'll add it to the first post in a bit.

Anime 320
Spoiler:

Years
The Official Squad Page for
n2dbic.png

Welcome to the 13th Squad of the 13 Protection Division. Feel free to look around =)

[APPLICATION]
~Be an active member
~Be respectful towards the others, even if they're of lower ranks
~Type legibly. It doesn't hurt to add in a few keystrokes just so we can understand what you're saying

That's all methinks.

[MEMBERS]
Captain: smile! [Information sheet]
Lieutenant:
3rd Seat: -Lapras- [Zanpakto]
4th Seat:
5th Seat:

[SURVEY]
1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?
All are welcome!​

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?
We have lots of candies... Eh heh. It's also calm and peaceful, and as Ukitake says,
"We're a division that gets along, and knows how to laugh!"​

3. What do you require of new recruits?
A nice personality would be good.​

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.
Remember to have fun!​

[BACKGROUND]
This is the 13th Division from the 13 Protection Squads Unit
It is run by Captain Ukitake, whose helpers are the energetic Kiyone Kotetsu and Sentaro Kotsubaki
The Squad Insignia is the Snowdrop, which symbolizes Hope.
Kubo's description of Captain Ukitake is "Friendship that embraces all"
Also, Sode no Shirayuki is one of my favorite zanpakto ^_^ [/random]
Finally, I am an Unohana fan. XD

290px-Sogyo_no_Kotowari_-_Bleach_Episode_257.jpg

Credits to Northern Lights for the cool banner =D

**The other fields (fanfiction and whatnot) will be added respectively, if I ever get the urge to write/a member who writes, etc.

Last edited:

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years
"Ichigo...I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky becomes clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easily. Can you understand...the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone." - Zangetsu.

I'm a huge Bleach fan and I follow the Weekly Shounen Jump online every week to catch up with the manga (I watch the anime relatively sporadically and I don't keep up as well with it as I do with the manga). So, I guess I'm the new member here? Hi guys! :)

Also, Keiri! Thanks minchan.

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Please re-read the first post before joining. Thank you! =)

Looking at everyone's squad page makes me think I should make some updates on mine... It's pretty bare. XD I'll get to it eventually, but first I have to get my grades up... Which means homework.

Also gotta catch up on the new episodes, but again, homework first...

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Please re-read the first post before joining. Thank you! =)

Looking at everyone's squad page makes me think I should make some updates on mine... It's pretty bare. XD I'll get to it eventually, but first I have to get my grades up... Which means homework.

Also gotta catch up on the new episodes, but again, homework first...
Thanks for the heads up - I don't know how I managed to completely miss the final rule on the first post.

Anyway, I'll take it you're watching the anime currently? How is it? Would you recommend me to catch up? (the last episode I watched was a filler episode after Yammamoto fought Aizen in Karakura Town and lost)

I'm honestly considering re-watching the series from where I left off but I don't like watching fillers or elements the editors add that don't have anything to do with the story as it prolongs the series unneededly.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hello and welcome to the club, Zaspien! :)
I'm Zameric, Head-Captain and owner of the club.
Who is your favorite character(s)?

Anyway, I'll take it you're watching the anime currently? How is it? Would you recommend me to catch up? (the last episode I watched was a filler episode after Yammamoto fought Aizen in Karakura Town and lost)

I'm honestly considering re-watching the series from where I left off but I don't like watching fillers or elements the editors add that don't have anything to do with the story as it prolongs the series unneededly.
Well, I recommend watching the anime if you have the free time.
I like to watch it because I like seeing fight scenes and abilities animated.

Well, you could use the Bleach Wikipedia to figure out watch episode are filler.
Then you could avoid the ones you don't care to watch.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I believe that episode you're referring to isn't so much a "filler" as it is a "promo" for the new movie.

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, does anyone know when it came out or is coming out? Obviously I'm not planning to fly out to Japan to see it, but I'm curious...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Overall:
Squad 12 outright destroys Squad 11, so my vote goes to Squad 12.
(Also no, he didn't have to threaten me to make me vote for him,,,cause we all know I can defeat him with trollogic/fanservice/Smile.
Awesome.
And we'll see about that :p

I'm a huge Bleach fan and I follow the Weekly Shounen Jump online every week to catch up with the manga (I watch the anime relatively sporadically and I don't keep up as well with it as I do with the manga). So, I guess I'm the new member here? Hi guys! :)

Also, Keiri! Thanks minchan.
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Zaspien! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you want to call me by.

Years
Do we have a new member? :)
Hello. smile!, Captain of Squad 13, avid Unohana fan. That's pretty much about me. Welcome to the club, Zaspien. =D And I like your avatar. :P NOM NOM

Also, this should be my... post that contains all the things about me. Yeah. Expect it to be long

Spoiler:

Zanpakto
Spoiler:

Fullbring
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
321?
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
AHHHH I READ THAT SPOILER. I need to umm catch up on the anime... yeah.

This... makes me mad that I have to keep going to school every day until graduation... Instead of watching anime all day. XD Well hey, I found out that after graduation day, we don't have to come into school anymore. WOOT.

Oh and umm to the new member, Zaspien... I don't think I've formally introduced myself. LOL Sorry!!! I'm Min, captain of squad 10. WE HAS COOKIES.

Something you should know about me...? Well, that would certainly be that I can become extremely hyper. And pretty much out of nowhere, too. Hence the cookie comment. But it's true... XD I've got a secret stash of cookies, but I'm not telling anyone where it is. XD XD XD

YAY.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Anime 321
Spoiler:

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
New chapter is up!

And it's a cliffhanger. =/ Again. XD

Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Ahhh, I've been gone too long! D:

Welcome to the Club, Zaspien! I am Pikapal642, Captain of Squad 9! Nom nom nom

Anime 321:
Spoiler:

Manga 447:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
manga
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^
Spoiler:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
^ Urahara's training arc was much more entertaining.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back