• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Funniest or best easter eggs

Toast1229

Explorer Scholar Gentleman
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
Just wanting to know what easter eggs everyone has found in X and Y.

Mine is a pyishic on the route leaving geosenge town, I think, that when you defeat him he says that your power level is over 9000.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
I can't remember what town it was in, but I remember one of the backpackers in one of the hotels upstairs in a room said: "The Kalos region is nice and all, but you should really check out my region! > There's this facility that you wouldn't believe...Ah, never mind. You'll see it in due time."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
I liked the Power Rangers ref (something along the lines of "I'm the Red Pokemon Ranger, and when beaten says you could be the Blue) and the Reggie ref with "My body is ready" (can't remember the trainer). Also loved the boy with the shorts comment.

Years
In the Super-Training thing i cam across a training bag called the Flare Bag and it had the Team Flare Logo on it.

the description was something along the lines of, "Does not benefit Pokemon's stats but punching this bag is just fun" or something like that. I can't really remember. But it was still pretty funny

Back