• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you Do for Fun?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • What kind of things do you do for fun? Video Games? Computers? TV, Sports? How do you spend your freetime. Do you study? Do you have Fun and go out with friends? What do you do?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • um... geeky activity = me

video games and computers dominate my world... they are my life =)

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • The internet, video games or reading for meh. I'm not terribly fond of going out and doing stuff most of the time.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I visit PC on mah *or the school's* computer. This is such a nice place to chat, and besides, people here like pokemon, and won't call anyone names for it. ^^

*gets killed by Pikachu*

~CaRtOON

Drakken

Hungry O_O
    Years
    • Age 33
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 16, 2008
    Haha, study, me? Ppth!
    Okay I mostly draw in my freetime, work on requests... and Work on comics...
    And then I play videogames, and work on the computer... as in things like drawing on the computer, and typing pointless stories. then I go out side, and hang with my friends, and then i watch TV... wow, I lead a productive life!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Dizzy said:
    What kind of things do you do for fun? Video Games? Computers? TV, Sports? How do you spend your freetime. Do you study? Do you have Fun and go out with friends? What do you do?
    I don't always spend all of my time on computers. Reading, practicing piano and other instruments, taking a nap, drawing are some of the things I do. The school holidays have started and besides all of these, I am thinking of outrageous ideas to present and complete my holiday homework to the teachers in all this free time. I'm supposed to make some sort of board game as one of these homework.

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • Heh.... I luff my computer..... X3;; We're expecting. I'm hoping it's a gigabyte! *everyone rolls their eyes at my cheesy humor*

I also like drawing, video games, watching my downloaded AG episodes, being weird and scaring my mother, talking to my friends, reading, writing comics....
    Yee-ah.... I'm not very social. XD; *sweatdrop*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Eh... I sit on the computer for most of my free time. I like working on my website (transliterating songs is my new hobby, rofl), posting on forums, and just... doing stuff. :P I also draw a lot. @_@ I always have about 6 different (good) pictures going at a time, not to mention the inked ones ready for colouring. XD! I like watching anime and listening to music. Especially the radio. X3

:o I don't watch too much TV, suprisingly enough. Just on Fridays to see Inuyasha and the new Yugioh episodes. I like making fun of the characters. X3

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I like to play a lot of sports, lift weights, and run.I love being in shape, gotta stay active!!

I also hang out with my friends,and play video games

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    um... geeky activity = me

video games and computers dominate my world... they are my life =)
    Video games are eventually going to dominate the majority of people's lives.

I spend my free time either posting, or trying to find enlightenment.

Back