• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi !

MrFreezie09

Stand User
Years
  • Hi i'm New. Just a normal dude with a passion for Pokemon and JoJo's. Hope this counts as a good introduction 😅.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Heya, MrFreezie! Welcome to the community! There's ton of stuff to do here! What's your favourite pokemon and region? Also, what's your favourite stand ;) ? Also, did you enjoy the part 5 anime?

MrFreezie09

Stand User
    Years
  • Heya, MrFreezie! Welcome to the community! There's ton of stuff to do here! What's your favourite pokemon and region? Also, what's your favourite stand ;) ? Also, did you enjoy the part 5 anime?

Hi, SidTheRiser07 ! i think my favourite pokemon and region has to be Zekrom and Unova ! favourite stand is a hard one but i think its either GER or Silver Chariot. The part 5 anime was great i watched every episode on the day it came out! so waht's your favourite pokemon,region and stand?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Hi, SidTheRiser07 ! i think my favourite pokemon and region has to be Zekrom and Unova ! favourite stand is a hard one but i think its either GER or Silver Chariot. The part 5 anime was great i watched every episode on the day it came out! so waht's your favourite pokemon,region and stand?

Good to know, I'm a Unova fan too! Favourite pokemon: The Monferno line. Stand? I think it would be Gold experience and Hierophant Green. I haven't yet watched the entire part 5 anime, but am nearing the end. I did read the manga, though. Now that this dog has visited, I think this thread will be visited by a Garchomp/Blaziken,a Fairy and maybe a Sheep. Magical creatures. You'll soon know what I mean.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    A Pokemon and JoJo fan? You'll fit in perfectly here lol. Happy posting friend!

Back