• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Officer, the monster looked like this!

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Use this site to fuse two Pokemon together. Describe it without mentioning the Pokemon and include the fusion URL in the description.

I will try to draw at least one a day.

What I already have (descriptions by my friends):
Spoiler:

From other thread:
Spoiler:

* this thread is also posted in one other site *

Last edited:
Years
Hmm... Why not...

"Found a strange specimen today, it stood on two legs and it's body was covered with armoured segments. Apart it's long tail and stomach were both unarmoured, likely as a lure or to add with mobility. It's hands and feet also possessed three sucker like tips respectively, it also appeared to have additional armouring on it's cheeks and a roughly nose shaped protrusion in the centre of it's face. Though I could see no nostrils whilst observing it, I continued trying to observe the specimen but it's green colouration soon caused me to lose sight of it in the undergrowth."

Back