• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I didn't want to just name this topic "RMT," but...

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2015
I couldn't think of anything else.

Anyway, here's my team. It's gone over a few revision, but most of them made it worse so this is what I've settled on so far.

Espeon @ Light Clay - Timid
252 HP / 252 Spe
Magic Mirror
Reflect \ Light Screen \ Psychic \ HP Fighting

Yeah. Still my favorite. Helps keep entry hazards from getting set up, and provides a better opportunity for others to set up. Also keeps opponents from going spore-happy (or t-wave happy etc.). Her psychic's not gonna be OHKOing too many pokes, but it's useful to do some weakening on a switch, or if I have to take care of a fighting type like Conkeldurr.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers - Modest
252 SpA / 252 Spe
Levitate
Wiil 'o' Wisp \ Hydro Pump \ Volt Switch \ Pain Split

Water/ice resist, and protection against Donphan, Landorus, etc. Also useful against Heatran, and Blissey doesn't like pain split if necessary. Volt switch for scouting because it lets me lead with him if necessary.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb - Impish
252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe
Poison Heal
Toxic \ Earthquake \ Protect \ Taunt

Blissey waller slash staller-outer, and Conkeldurr counter. Also absorbs toxics and twave, or, after toxic orb kicks in, status in general.

Latias @ Leftovers - Timid
252 SpA / 252 Spe
Levitate
Calm Mind \ Recover \ Dragon Pulse \ HP Fire

Set-up special attacker. I know everyone uses Latios instead but I prefer Latias. She can come in on a lot of threats, particularly when reflect is up, and start CMing up. She can even stay in sometimes when an opponent switches in a counter with non-physical ice moves, as she'll probably get a CM on the switch and another before the opponent attacks. Then, if the attack does less than half, she recovers away the damage. Dragon pulse to avoid the -2 of DM, HP fire to hit Scizor.

Heatran @ Leftovers - Calm
248 HP \ 100 SpD \ 160 Spe
Flash Fire
Lava Plume \ Toxic \ Protect \ Stealth Rock

Someone to set up stealth rocks and burn stuff. Also, a fire immunity, and occasional staller. I'm considering putting taunt somewhere. But where...

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf - Adamant
252 Atk \ 252 Spe
Justiified
Close Combat \ X-Scissor \ Stone Edge \ ??? (currently Sacred Sword)

This was the guy I've swapped a lot. He works really well as-is for late-game clean up--just look at the opponent's remaining pokes, see whether any of his attacks could OHKO (or in some cases, 2HKO) all of them, and then switch into him after another poke faints. Thing is, I'm not sure if he's the best choice. He adds another water weakness, plus a mach-punch AND bullet-punch weakness. But who would I replace him with? I tried scizor, but I like having the super fast fighting move. I would do tyranitar, but again, another water weakness and a fighting weakness. Right now he's not working out too badly, but I can't help but feeling someone else would do better in his spot. Hmm...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
For Rotom-W, the 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe is better suited to a Choiced/all-out attacking set. Your current set is more on the defensive side, so use 112 HP/252 SAtk/144 Spe as your EV spread.

For Terrakion, it's really your choice between Rock Slide and Sacred Sword. The latter has more PP and power, while the former can cause flinching.

Back