• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Sardonyx: Raised to Win

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Can the region's Charmander still be obtained? (I have yet to play this, but I've seen great playthroughs of it)

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
I'm pretty sure we only get questions along these lines because people watch others play the game and see Spectre. In which case, I'll clarify this once more:

The Spectre mystery gift ended last year and will not be returning. Altaran Charmander in general will be obtainable in normal gameplay in future versions. This means that missing out on Spectre does not mean you won't ever get Altaran Charmander.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
While exploring the western side of the Jadit ruins zone, I keep occasionally bumping into an error.

Script 'PBMove' line 48: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method '*' for nil:NilClass

It has happened twice so far, but never in the same spot.

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
Based on that error, that is an issue with Altaran Sigilyph having been implemented, but its moveset not set correctly.

That being said, that was an issue we were well aware of and it has been fixed since we released the 2.2 core. The fact that you've encountered this issue suggests that you only downloaded the core version and did not patch as instructed as on the download page (and unfortunately, multiple times in this thread... and Discord server.... Thanks guys....). Use the launcher to download and apply the patch to your game. If that does not work, you can download the patch from the download page itself and attempt to manually apply the patch by unzipping the archive's files directly into your game folder, replacing the files as prompted.

Keileon

Pokémon Sardonyx: RtW dev
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Coincidentally, exactly a year after the release of 2.6, we bring you 2.7! Due to the sheer volume of changes and amount of people who don't patch the game when they download, we're releasing this version as a pseudo-core.

It is recommended to 1. delete any previous versions you have of the game and 2. to start a new save file for this version. This applies even to our Beta Testers. It is also optimal to remove previous save files from the computer (the directory can be found in the game's readme files).

If continuing a previous save anyway, make sure you save INDOORS before you patch.

https://sardonyxrtw.weebly.com/downloads.html
https://rtw-wiki.nebulonranger.org/mw/index.php/Changelog#1.2F23.2F2020_-_Demo_2.7

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
Took a bit longer for reasons, but 2.7.4 is now out. In which a few things were addressed such as text edits, abilities and items correctly working, and a bug fix we thought we put in but somehow forgot...

You know, typical fangame dev shenanigans.

We also temporarily turned off FmodEx in an attempt to alleviate the weird battle crashing... Which weirdly I've never experienced... Game dev is weird... The downside is that tracks optimized for FmodEx may hang a bit on startup. From experience, it's not that long(?), so please bear with this change as we hopefully see if this fixes the weird issue that's plagued this game since v2.0.

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
We're back with 2.7.5 after... forgetting to announce Groray in this thread... Whoops! Ah well, at least you guys were hopefully observant enough to realize that was going on... And if not, it'll just be back next April, so... *shrugs*...

Anyway, 2.7.5. Bugfixes as usual, including one for Ophrys so that his cool-downs don't interfere with each other. A few tweaks here and there, throw in some Galar starters for Randomizer, and you got this patch.

With that said, provided nothing else goes majorly wrong, our next update will be 2.8. 2.8 will be released as yet another pseudo-core for the version 2 series. Saying this in advance even though hopefully, EVO Night will begrudgingly notify you of it once it's released.

As for 3.0... It's taking a while, but we're still working on it. Don't worry!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jan 14, 2024
I found a bug when I Was fighting Bird Keeper Alvin with my Pidgeotto (Altarian) and he sent out his pidgey it used wirlwind and an error popped up and my pokemon didnt switch out just so you know about this also I love the game so much!

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
I'm really sorry but this is my first time being here but I am curious but how many gyms are in the latest version as of now?

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
@EeveeIsAFox: Looking into it, but so far haven't had said error pop up. I'll keep testing regardless. In the meantime make sure you're fully updated and if it happens to you again, send us the error that pops up.

@MegaLionTamer: There are two badges available in the current version.

Also just gonna note this in general for anyone else wondering: We have graphics for all eight of the game's badges displayed on the downloads page of our game's site. The number of badges currently available is represented by the badge graphics not silhouetted (in this case 2). This will be updated when 3.0 is (eventually) released.

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
Welp, a month and a half after the issue that led to this new patch, 2.7.6..... Featuring a newly remodeled precinct! And more big fixes...Yaaay...

We'll be back later with another update at some point. Hopefully with less things going horribly wrong... (I tend to say that a lot with these updates...)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 18, 2021
I can't open your website (sardonyxrtw.weebly.com) to try the game - it says "This site can't be reached. sardonyxrtw.weebly.com took too long to respond." Does anyone have the same problem and know what may cause it?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I can't open your website (sardonyxrtw.weebly.com) to try the game - it says "This site can't be reached. sardonyxrtw.weebly.com took too long to respond." Does anyone have the same problem and know what may cause it?

nope the site loads just fine for me

Back