• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

just loafing around

the sloth

is loafing around
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2020
    Heyo. I got into Pokemon about a decade or so, give or take a couple years when I was introduced to Fire Red around the time Gen 4 was the most recent one. I've at least beat the main story of every main game entry at least once, with the Gen 5 games still being my favorites. I've followed the series since I first got into it, and wouldn't quite say I'm a "casual" fan but wouldn't put myself fully into the "hardcore fan" category either, somewhere in between. I primarily play/enjoy Pokemon for the single-player experience, nothing wrong with competitive, but it's never tickled my fancy. While not my favorite Pokemon, I do have a bit of a soft-spot for Slakoth, as sloths are my favorite animals on account of just how inefficient and dopey of an animal they are. Almost enough to give a sunfish a run for its money. Hence where "the sloth" nickname came from.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Heyo. I got into Pokemon about a decade or so, give or take a couple years when I was introduced to Fire Red around the time Gen 4 was the most recent one. I've at least beat the main story of every main game entry at least once, with the Gen 5 games still being my favorites. I've followed the series since I first got into it, and wouldn't quite say I'm a "casual" fan but wouldn't put myself fully into the "hardcore fan" category either, somewhere in between. I primarily play/enjoy Pokemon for the single-player experience, nothing wrong with competitive, but it's never tickled my fancy. While not my favorite Pokemon, I do have a bit of a soft-spot for Slakoth, as sloths are my favorite animals on account of just how inefficient and dopey of an animal they are. Almost enough to give a sunfish a run for its money. Hence where "the sloth" nickname came from.

Hi!
    Welcome, it's nice to meet you.
    I hope you have fun and enjoy your time here. I like your name it's great! if Slakoth's not your favourite Pokémon which Pokémon is?

the sloth

is loafing around
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2020
    Thanks!
    Honestly, that's hard to say for sure. Three lines that are solid contenders for that spot would be the Gardevoir line, Leavanny line, and Stoutland line, as they are almost always put onto my team when available.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Thanks!
    Honestly, that's hard to say for sure. Three lines that are solid contenders for that spot would be the Gardevoir line, Leavanny line, and Stoutland line, as they are almost always put onto my team when available.

Oh, nice they are great pokemon and Leavanny and Stoutland are interesting choices I don't see many people pick those.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    Hey, sup there. New here. Just going to post some of my rom hack ideas in the other topics.

Back