• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    Hey there :3 !
    So, I'm new here :3, but I know much about Pokemon, actually, I'm an actual Pokemon fan, I like anything about Pokemon :3, So, Umm, My favorite Pokemon are Lucario, and Treecko :3, I'm not that old, nor that young, I'm 14 :3, and I'm a Mega Anime fan :3, Ahh That's it :3

Oh yeah, I'm here to find friends to play with, tell me if you're interested :3

Years
  • hey,

Welcome to PC. You will find alot of friendly people here. Enjoy your time.
    If you want a battle, my fc is 3568-6993-0421. Im on pokemon white on a ds. :)
    You can send me a friend request, if you want.

Last edited:

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey xMysticDawn !
    Welcome !
    There are many members here which enjoy Pokemon ! We are a friendly community !
    Do you like the Pokemon Anime ?
    What Pokemon video games have you recently played ?
    We have members are young and old, so get comfortable and familiar with the forum !
    Enjoy your stay =) !
    If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to message me or the moderators !

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    Hey xMysticDawn !
    Welcome !
    There are many members here which enjoy Pokemon ! We are a friendly community !
    Do you like the Pokemon Anime ?
    What Pokemon video games have you recently played ?
    We have members are young and old, so get comfortable and familiar with the forum !
    Enjoy your stay =) !
    If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to message me or the moderators !

Yea, I'm currently on episode 59 I think on Pokemon Best Wishes, but I didn't watch it like for 4-5 months, because I have more than 5 animes to watch xD, I've played Pokemon crystal, liquid crystal, red, fire red, and some hacked games :3.

hey,

Welcome to PC. You will find alot of friendly people here. Enjoy your time.
    If you want a battle, my fc is 3568-6993-0421. Im on pokemon white on a ds. :)
    You can send me a friend request, if you want.

Umm I don't have Pokemon White X_X, I've been playing on Emulator, since I lost my Pokemon Black, and White 2 and I only have Pokemon Pearl, Diamond, and Soul silver X_X.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, xMD!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad you're a fan! You've come to the right place to discuss everything Pokémon. ;D Lucario is awesome, ngl. Treecko is too, but I prefer Mudkip (from the starters of GEN. IV). xD

Anyways, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    Hi, xMD!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad you're a fan! You've come to the right place to discuss everything Pokémon. ;D Lucario is awesome, ngl. Treecko is too, but I prefer Mudkip (from the starters of GEN. IV). xD

Anyways, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!

Hehehe Thanks :3, Thanks to this site, I'm now in a battle simulator :3.

Years
  • Hey there right back at you, MysticDawn! Welcome to PC. <3

General Entertainment might be a good fit for you if you're into anime, though you can also discuss TV shows and such over there, too. You should totally tell me some of the anime you like.. I'd love to know since I'm an anime fan myself! Perhaps you've heard of or tried Fairy Tail, Hitman Reborn, or Fullmetal Alchemist? Those are among some of my favorites and I'd be thrilled if you've heard about them. If not, never fear, that's no problem at all! Maybe we can suggest some series to each other sometime. In fact, I think we'd make pretty great friends, so contact me anytime if you'd like to chat. :D

Anyway, awesome that you've already posted around a bit. Hope you've given the rules a read already as they're important to understand before exploring this place. Since you're into the Pokemon Anime though, you might like our Pokemon Anime section, where all the Pokemon anime-related discussions are housed. There are some fun speculation and discussion threads there, so perhaps it'd be of interest to you. :3 Best Wishes is a great series, especially with the airing of the N saga. That one looks really amazing! Have you heard about it yet? The episodes have only aired in Japan so if you're following the dub, it probably won't be here for a few more months.

That's all from me, have a great time and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    ^

I've already finished FMA, And still on Fairy tail, but Hitman Reborn wasn't my type :P, I'm basically a One Piece fan, and I didn't hear about the N saga yet, but since there is this "N", I think it's gonna be awesome !

Back