• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Abnormal Cake Simulator 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Intro
For time unknown, millennium maybe, Pokemon have always revered one artifact for a very long time. I pretty much said the same thing twice, because it's real important. It's cake. Everyone loves cake. That's why I need moderately hard working people to help me run a cake business. Please... Help Wanted. Man, I'm tired of writing this.

-Mischief

Details
-Abnormal Cake Simulator has nothing to do with being a cake. You sell cakes, as if you hadn't already figured that out. Not only that, but you'll occasionally have to fend off robbers and strangers.
-This RP is a simple sandbox one. that takes place in the town of... Genericogsfield, which is a ways away from Santalune.. It is not story driven, unless one of the characters has an unnecessarily deep backstory.
-RPG elements will occasionally appear. However, there are no stats. The system involves gaining one upgrade that affects the shop every day, and alternatively buying things with your hard-earned pokecoins.
-Everyone is a Pokemon. Please don't ask me how a Rhyhorn or Kabutops is supposed to cook a cake.
-Moves that don't actually exist will randomly appear. People are filthy cheaters. Also, you can have up to 6 Moves.
-I've never correctly done an RP, so try to be somewhat constructive.

Rules
-Standard RP rules apply. Keep your posts light and don't have a two-paragraph long explanation. I may have done this before.
-If I do something wrong, feel free to correct me, as I sometimes keep confusing Lemonade with Orange Juice. Also, please don't ask about Abnormal Cake Simulator 1.
-The rating is T... For teen. Language is mild for those who tend to start arguments at times.
-If you do absolutely nothing for 10 days, tell me why you're on hiatus or I won't be happy. Im tired of people randomly disappearing.

Application?
Name: (With a nickname too if you want)
Species: (Start at Level 5, and you blatantly can't be Legendary.)
Personality:
Traits: (Has to have at least 2 positive and 2 negative)
Roleplay Sample: (An example of how you text roleplay. Please dont make it insanely long.)

EDIT: At minimum, 3 characters will be needed to start the RP, with a maximum of 9.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Name: Beli
Species: Bellsprout
Personality: Beli is a very kind, but dumb pokémon. She often forgets what she is talking about or what she is doing
Traits: Friendly, Loves the heat, Absent-Minded, Imsomniac
Roleplay Sample: Beli was waiting for customers, when a charmander came along. ''Hello sir, can I help you?'' The Charmander looked around and pointed at a strawberry cake. ''Please, i'd love to get that cake. It looks simply delicious.'' When the Charmander looked back at Beli, she was still looking at him, and said: ''Hello sir, can I help you?'' Charmander quickly ran away.

If you want a longer rp sample, just say the word

Dewmonic Abyss

YouTuber
Years
Name: Shade
Species: Ghastly
Personality: Just kind of that emo kid, you know? Always keeps to himself, a dark personality, misunderstood, very spooky, and loves scaring people away. But, secretly, he's very lonely and just needs someone in his life.
Traits: Insightful, Dependent, Cynical, Lonely
Roleplay Sample: Shade was floating around the eerie, abandoned cake shop, sighing and moaning to himself. Today, he would have to actually deal with people! Ugh! The other Pokemon would probably complain and complain about everything he does. Couldn't they see he was trying his hardest! Being a ghost and serving cake was a difficult job! Why was he even bothering? Soon, a Magikarp splashed right into the building and shouted at the top of its fishly lungs, "HEY HEY HEY, Shade, my man! Get me a Corsola cake with seaweed sprinkles on the double!"
Shade rolled his eyes and floated over to the oven. Another day, another poke-dollar..

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
I lost interest some time ago, because I thought that nobody was going to make a character.
But now that I've been proven wrong, hooray! I feel better now.

Oh yeah and that means Michelaar and Dewmonic Abyss's characters have been accepted.

Grassstrand

Complete trash
Years
Name: Doru
Species: Druddigon
Level: 5
Type(s): Dragon
Ability: Sheer Force
Moves: Pursuit, Iron Tail, Leer, Hone Claws, Scratch, Protect
Personality: Doru has always been the happy go lucky character, full of laughs and grins, and wanting only to impress you. However, she often bottles up her opinions and feelings in fear of disappointing others she admires. She is easily embarrassed by the small things, and often blushes more than a normal Pokemon would. However, she gets attached to things quickly and will not let go, devoting her entire life to that thing.
Traits: Extrovert-Cheery-Reserved-Obsessive
Roleplay Sample: (Usually I'm a fair bit more literate :P But seeing as this seems like a casual RP Ill keep it shorter and simpler)

Doru hummed a small tune under her breath as she swayed her hips to the latest hit that played through the radio perched on the shelf in the kitchen, slowly stirring a white creamy mixture that was to be angel food cake batter in a bowl she tucked close to her chest. Once she found it to be the perfect consistency she gave a happy nod, and removed the wooden spoon she was using to stir and gave it a few taps at the edge of the bowl before placing it in the sink. She continued to tip the bowl into the angel food cake tin, and soon found herself pushing it into the oven. Now she just had to wait... And then there was decorating to do!

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
That's a lot of moves for a Level 5, but...
I'm lenient. So goody- you're accepted.

Anyways, on a completely irrelevant side note: I don't like how Druddigon looks, it's a dragon... But it's blocky. Don't let that discourage you, though.

Grassstrand

Complete trash
Years
Oh, I can change it! :3 I just assumed you wanted us all to start with 6 :P Once I get PC access I'll change it!

I always had a bit of a draw towards druddigon, it's unique compared to the other dragons and I liked that :D

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
....Yeah, screw it. I NEED to join this. (Also, I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that my character is Shiny. I can change it if it annoys you that much. And besides, you didn't say anything about no Shinies, so....)

Name: Whimsy Flutterbud
Nickname: Daichi (Only to those who know her true side)
Species: Whimsicott

Moves: Fairy Wind, Mega Drain, Helping Hand, Tailwind
Ability: Prankster

Personality: Whimsy seems to just be the most happy-go-lucky person around, who doesn't seem to be too bright (not really that smart). In actuality, that side of her is actually a facade of her true self: A highly intelligent girl, who seems to know what others are thinking or who they are, and read them like a open book.

She doesn't think too highly of the world and the people around her, and usually seems to be able to manipulate who she thinks are easy targets to do certain things she probably can't do alone, or is not too important for her to do. Her seemingly impossible plans usually works, due to her being prepared for anything, and predicting things right. Only a few people know this side of her, though. Most of the people know her to be a very cheery person, who loves helping people out when she can. She always seems to be in a good mood, and considers anyone she suddenly bump into as her friend. Only within the shadows, and her inner thoughts, do people see that she is more than what they think....

Traits: Very Smart, Whimsical (?), Easily Manipulate Others, Unpredictable

Roleplay Sample:
"Hi there! Can you please tell me where this place is? I gotten lost after looking around this amazing town! It's so cool!" The Whimsicott said with glee. The Pokemon immediately pointed to where Whimsy needed to go. As soon as she happily thanked them, she skipped away to the location.

When she sensed that there was no-one within the area, or close enough to see her, her happy skipping became a slow walk. Her head was lowered, the big smile on her face became a small, uninterested frown. Her eyes suddenly looked more blank, than bright. When she finally reached her location, she slowly looked up.

"....There it is." Her voice was very quiet, sounding completely different from the cheerful one from before. It sounded more cold, and emotionless. She blankly stared at the uninteresting cake shop. This is now her workplace. This is now her home. Unfortunately. The only way she'll get the money now is to keep up her usual facade of being cheerful. That always works, and it will be quite effective in a cake shop....Besides, nothing could go wrong, right?

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Is everyone ready to start making abnormal cakes?

Of course I am :> But really, technically speaking, you're asking yourself if you are ready, since you're the person controlling the RP here. If you're not sure if you're ready or not, make sure you're okay with what you are going to put in the IC thread.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Uhh... Guys? Are any of you there? I can't run a fictional cake shop by myself.
Haaaaaaaalp :c

Sorry, I'm very lazy and stuff, and most of the time, my brother or sister is on the computer. Expect me to post today or tomorrow.

Dewmonic Abyss

YouTuber
Years
Oh my. I didn't even realize you made the RP thread. I'll get a post in right away!

Quick edit: I just realized for my character I put 'Dependent' instead of 'Independent' which was what I meant. Dependent's not really a good thing. xD
Uh, mind editing the OP for me in the IC? xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back