• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unfinished Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Have you ever undertaken a Challenge from the Challenges Section but have not finished? Don't worry I won't tell the moderators :P

I tried to start the Water monotype challenge on Pokemon Emerald but I just couldn't do it :(

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
I feel like this is in the wrong board, as odd as it may seem to have a thread about challenges we've not finished on a board about the challenges themselves. But, it still revolves around the same topic.

As for responding to the question, I'm currently on the DOB Challenge run on my Platinum, and an unsuccessful run I was trying before that was more of my own increasingly difficult challenge, which I called EV train Nuzlocke, where pretty much I had to try and EV train the pokemon I obtained following standard Nuzlocke rules (1 pokemon per area, if it faints it dies, etc.)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, I don't know which mod moved this here, but the only threads that are up are the challenges themselves. Discussion that doesn't pertain to a specific challenge belongs in CI&D. And don't worry, I don't bite if you don't finish your challenges. I have a few I've had to give up on before. :P

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back