• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

@TheFattestSnorlax Why thanks! He influenced me in terms of the way I post in OT. Some people even claimed this avatar/sig to be as good as the Oshawott one.

@diab_low What? You want me to tell more secrets? No thanks Assange impersonator!

Years

Hey, I saw that! I can't believe Snorlax is actually an Aussie, and a NSW breed on top of that.

No wonder we're rivals...

Years

Yes, that is true.

And I can't believe he likes my avatar/sig. Maybe he thinks it's funnier than my most original theme - Oshawott?

Years

Diablo, edit that to 479. CHEATER.

Anyways, satirical comedy is what made me go through that evolution that turned me from a noob into the funny, intelligent Hikari.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just how far are you going to push the genderbending, Hikari? And I'm not asking how long you're going to genderbend. I'm asking how far are you going to go to point it out.

/inb4 Hikari reads and answers the question wrong.

Years

You know Peaches, every time someone brings up the genderbending issue it makes me laugh and even have to tweet "I am actually female".

It's cos most of my recent avatars/sigs have little-to-no female elements in it. But man it is fun... given my funny personality.

In fact, a new user called me a "he" earlier. Diablo then had to tell him I was a girl.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It really goes to show how much people base gender on themes I suppose. I would think you were female regardless because of the 'Hikari' in your username. That is if I didn't already know your gender beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back